Is it ok to share my past exams with someone who already took the same exam?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm a Law student and I got very good grades. A casual acquaintance who's also in my year is now asking me whether I could share some of my past exam submissions with them so they can get a better grasp of the structure I used.

I really don't know what the rules are for this. Am I allowed to share it or no?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I would say don’t do it.
Unless you are going to meet up with them and just show them your answers without giving them a hard copy.
This casual friend could sell it on, post it on the internet or use it for upcoming assignments.

Personally I would never let any of my assignments leave my possession-marked or not -to a casual friend.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
I would say don’t do it.
Unless you are going to meet up with them and just show them your answers without giving them a hard copy.
This casual friend could sell it on, post it on the internet or use it for upcoming assignments.

Personally I would never let any of my assignments leave my possession-marked or not -to a casual friend.
Thanks.
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They would get flagged for plagiarism mostly likely and I wouldn't be surprised if you had a academic misconduct meeting (given as you're still a student I really wouldn't risk it)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (179)
28.59%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (104)
16.61%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.27%
I want to meet current students (52)
8.31%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (50)
7.99%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (126)
20.13%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (37)
5.91%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.19%

Watched Threads