Notprepared
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm really suck with this question and been spending hours and hours figuring the answer for this. I would really appreciate your help for this questions;
Question 1=In health and social care, there are legislation in place to ensure that service users’ rights are protected and promoted.
List 3 examples of health social care legislations that are used in settings.
Select 2 of the above legislation and outline the key principles of each. Use your own words
2=Sociological approaches helps us to understand human behaviour in health and social care and how to meet the needs of individuals or provide services. Research and describe the following approaches: social institutions such as, education, religion, the family, the justice system or culture and subcultures.
tiktoksensation
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Notprepared)
I'm really suck with this question and been spending hours and hours figuring the answer for this. I would really appreciate your help for this questions;
Question 1=In health and social care, there are legislation in place to ensure that service users’ rights are protected and promoted.
List 3 examples of health social care legislations that are used in settings.
Select 2 of the above legislation and outline the key principles of each. Use your own words
2=Sociological approaches helps us to understand human behaviour in health and social care and how to meet the needs of individuals or provide services. Research and describe the following approaches: social institutions such as, education, religion, the family, the justice system or culture and subcultures.
To answer question 1, you first need to list three pieces of legislation which apply to health and/or social care settings. An example is the Mental Health Act 1983. Once you have your three pieces of legislation, you then need to go into a bit more detail about two of these. All the question is really asking for is a simple explanation of what the legislation is about and how it protects and promotes service user's rights. If you were describing the Mental Health Act 1983, this could be a good example of a source you could use in your assignment.

To answer question 2, you need to do some research into social institutions and you've been given some examples, e.g. education, religion and families. The question talks about understanding human behaviour, meeting the needs of individuals and providing services. Do social institutions help us to do this? If so, how? This might be a good source you could use in your assignment.

Hope this helps.
Notprepared
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by tiktoksensation)
To answer question 1, you first need to list three pieces of legislation which apply to health and/or social care settings. An example is the Mental Health Act 1983. Once you have your three pieces of legislation, you then need to go into a bit more detail about two of these. All the question is really asking for is a simple explanation of what the legislation is about and how it protects and promotes service user's rights. If you were describing the Mental Health Act 1983, this could be a good example of a source you could use in your assignment.

To answer question 2, you need to do some research into social institutions and you've been given some examples, e.g. education, religion and families. The question talks about understanding human behaviour, meeting the needs of individuals and providing services. Do social institutions help us to do this? If so, how? This might be a good source you could use in your assignment.

Hope this helps.
Thanks u so much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (187)
43.39%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.37%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.66%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
21.11%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.67%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.8%

Watched Threads