ghost47037
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
can someone please pleaseeeee provide me some examples of paragraphs or sentences to describe bad gloomy rainy weather. And car noises (that are like bad) and to describe a women's features and appearance as in like creepy but not evil. THANK YOUUU SO SO MUCHHHH!! really urgent thankkkssss ((
dope_hana
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Gloomy rainy weather...
- Dark ash clouds, blanketing the sky

- Ominous clouds looming above us, a slight pitter patter of rain falling in the distance, soon to be come a dark fierce monster, keeping us in our houses locked up
dope_hana
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ghost47037)
can someone please pleaseeeee provide me some examples of paragraphs or sentences to describe bad gloomy rainy weather. And car noises (that are like bad) and to describe a women's features and appearance as in like creepy but not evil. THANK YOUUU SO SO MUCHHHH!! really urgent thankkkssss ((
harsh rain, spiteful weather,

car noises..
-squealing of a car, a piercing noise through the air, a volatile sound
-the coughing of the car
- a crippling noise of a car being tortured

woman...
-crooked nose, straight pinned hair, a face layered in wrinkles, gleaming eyes glaring, a slight twitch in her movement, a aurora of mystery, doubting my senses,

hope this helps
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thunder growling angrily down through the clouds. Chilling wind cracking like a whip at the shivering, naked trees. Hailstones whistling past like bullets.

Engine barking and howling like an angry wolf.

Pale, translucent skin, wrinkled like whalebone. Coarse, dark hairs intertwined into a nest on her head. Hands cracked like old leather.
Last edited by black tea; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.23%
I'm not sure (8)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.11%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.32%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.7%

Watched Threads