The Student Room Group

Struggling to decide what to study at university

I recently graduated from college with Distinction* in Health studies, Distinction* in Applied Science and an A in Psychology. I decided to take a gap year off and start university in 2021 but after changing my mind on what I want to study several times (paramedic science, law, criminology to list a few) I am unsure on what I would like to study now.I'd like a future career that involves problem-solving and being given facts/evidence and I have to solve the problem/situation. I have a strong interest in crime and law but also like health studies and biology. I would strongly appreciate it if anyone had any ideas of courses that I would like and potential jobs this could lead to. Also, if you want to, let me know what you're studying and what your future career is!P.S. I would prefer courses available at UCLAN.Thank you in advance.
Original post by LOTR_potato
I recently graduated from college with Distinction* in Health studies, Distinction* in Applied Science and an A in Psychology. I decided to take a gap year off and start university in 2021 but after changing my mind on what I want to study several times (paramedic science, law, criminology to list a few) I am unsure on what I would like to study now.I'd like a future career that involves problem-solving and being given facts/evidence and I have to solve the problem/situation. I have a strong interest in crime and law but also like health studies and biology. I would strongly appreciate it if anyone had any ideas of courses that I would like and potential jobs this could lead to. Also, if you want to, let me know what you're studying and what your future career is!P.S. I would prefer courses available at UCLAN.Thank you in advance.

Wow, they're fantastic grades!!
Look at Health Management in the NHS - https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/management/roles-management or something like Child Protection : https://join-us.nspcc.org.uk/jobs/

PS. If you want to do a degree, you could do far better than UCLAN.
Reply 3
I have no recommendations for courses, but with those grades I'd recommend that you do not go to uclan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending