The Student Room Group

WTS AQA A-Level Chemistry Exampro Questions New Spec, Over 1000 Questions available

Hi guys, I am a 3rd year Chemical Engineering student at UCL and 3 years ago I was in your position. Unlike you I was the first year to do the new spec exam so I had no questions to practice. Lucky for you I had to do things a man should never do and I got a hold of an exampro, everything was put into a google drive and thanks to that I left school with a A* in chem. Now its for you. I am selling 10 links to the google drive, quantities will be limited for now, however there may be restocks in the future.

There are a lot of people on this forum trying to charge you hundreds for this rubbish, from me you get it for £34.99. I am accepting paypal or bank transfer, if you are paranoid about scams this is also listed on my ebay where you are qualified for buyer protection. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE. No refunds either, you will be 100% satisfied guaranteed. If you do purchase, make sure you send me what you got for your final exams, I want to see you guys win.

No matter what school, quality of teaching or economic background you come from, I can assure you that access to this material will give you a significant boost to your grade. Chemistry is all about practice, don't use the textbooks they are garbage and will probably give you a C if you memorize them. PM for more information or I you are interested, don't waste my time or ask me dumb questions, if you purchased from me please review me below.

1 already gone, 9 left. Good luck people.
Reply 1
Forgot to add; exam questions by each topic included. Mark schemes and examiners notes will be included as well. This includes material that comes up on all 3 papers. Over 1000 questions, only 34.99, dont play yourself.
Original post by jayone674
Hi guys, I am a 3rd year Chemical Engineering student at UCL and 3 years ago I was in your position. Unlike you I was the first year to do the new spec exam so I had no questions to practice. Lucky for you I had to do things a man should never do and I got a hold of an exampro, everything was put into a google drive and thanks to that I left school with a A* in chem. Now its for you. I am selling 10 links to the google drive, quantities will be limited for now, however there may be restocks in the future.

There are a lot of people on this forum trying to charge you hundreds for this rubbish, from me you get it for £34.99. I am accepting paypal or bank transfer, if you are paranoid about scams this is also listed on my ebay where you are qualified for buyer protection. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE. No refunds either, you will be 100% satisfied guaranteed. If you do purchase, make sure you send me what you got for your final exams, I want to see you guys win.

No matter what school, quality of teaching or economic background you come from, I can assure you that access to this material will give you a significant boost to your grade. Chemistry is all about practice, don't use the textbooks they are garbage and will probably give you a C if you memorize them. PM for more information or I you are interested, don't waste my time or ask me dumb questions, if you purchased from me please review me below.

Hi could you link your ebay listing ?
Reply 3
Original post by jayone674

please link your ebay listing. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest