WBS International Mgmt vs. Straight Mgmt.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'd like to know more about the two courses' similarities and differences, preferably from a student or graduate. Thanks!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'd like to know more about the two courses' similarities and differences, preferably from a student or graduate. Thanks!
PS, this is for BSc
Warwick Business School
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello

It is great to see that you are interested in both our BSc International Management and BSc Management course at Warwick Business School. You may find some of our undergraduate student blogs useful when looking at the differences between both courses and you can access the blogs here: https://www.wbs.ac.uk/blogs/student/undergraduate/

Have you already downloaded our Undergraduate brochure? This is a great resource in terms of helping you find out more about the course structure and the modules available on each course you can download our Undergraduate brochure here: https://www.wbs.ac.uk/about/download...=undergradblog

From my perspective, the main difference between BSc International Management and BSc Management is that the BSc International Management course is a four-year course which includes a compulsory year abroad. So during your third year, you can either study at one of our partner institutions and/or chose an approved work placement. Our BSc Management course is a three-year course where your final two years on this course are highly flexible as you can choose modules to tailor your experience to meet your interests, development needs and career aspirations. This means you can follow a generalist route in business and management to keep your career options open or choose one of our recognised pathways in Finance, Marketing, Digital Innovation or Entrepreneurship to improve your employability in that area. However, you can also extend your BSc Management course by a year by carrying out a work placement in your third year should you wish to.

I hope that helps you differentiate between the two courses a little more, and if you do have any further questions please feel free to ask

Thanks,
Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (68)
14.85%
I'm not sure (16)
3.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (154)
33.62%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.75%
I'm not a current university student (212)
46.29%

Watched Threads