Izzy003
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
Has anyone done the Russia unit as their depth study or any other unit where there aren't clear themes?

How do you sort them into mindmaps?
Are there other ways to revise a unit with no clear themes other than exam questions?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Izzy003)
Hi,
Has anyone done the Russia unit as their depth study or any other unit where there aren't clear themes?

How do you sort them into mindmaps?
Are there other ways to revise a unit with no clear themes other than exam questions?
This what is known as a breadth study? I suggest its the same and you look at themes on a bigger scale.
You should be able to get a good idea from the specification and the exam papers.

Sorry you said depth, then it will be more about the events, causes and consequences within the shorter period of time.

I would just have a good set of notes and then make mind maps based on having studied the spec and the past papers. Look out for the ones that compare how different leaders handled similar situations.
Look out for ones which question the contribution of leaders in turn to the final result. The classic ones tend to be Tsar v Lenin v Stalin.
Last edited by 999tigger; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (135)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (280)
30.3%
I have already dropped out (24)
2.6%
I'm not a current university student (445)
48.16%

Watched Threads