The Student Room Group

Whats a career including interiordesign,event planning&designing &fashiondesiginer?

What's a fashion career that's a combination of an interior designer,event planner&designer,fashion illustrator & fashion designer?(sorry I couldn't fit the whole title I wanted)

Unfortunately I am at that stage in my life where I need to decide on my career and future. Everything in the title are things I'm extremely passionate about. Ever since I was little I loved drawing clothes ideas. Even now I extremely adore drawing couturelike gowns. The idea that my designs on shops sounds like a dream. I would love to make my own designs aswell. Although I would want it to be a lesser part of it. Just every so often. I spend months planning and designing Christmas decorations. I spend days creating an absolute wonderland. It's my favourite time of the year because of it. I'm always finding excuse to have a party and decorate the house. I'm always redoing my bedroom just because I love to. Everything Fashion related is my love. From clothes to handbags. All these things in a career would be perfect.
maybe wedding planning otherwise I'm not sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending