Why is this girl doing this?!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I met this girl online in a game a few years ago, we live in different countries. We have both seen and heard each other but not in real life.

Basically tonight she invited me into a Discord group with her 'boyfriend', just the three of us. I asked her why and she said 'idk haha'. Well they basically flirted and insulted each other while I was just there like a third wheel. At one point the girl said "yes but he (me) is more intelligent", to which the other guy replied with how white British people are and was then very racist (I won't repeat what was said), and she agreed to it. (wtf?)

She has been acting really weird lately. Tonight before the group chat she was telling me how her and her 'boyfriend' hadn't seen each other in over a week, and that she was wondering how to tell him they were going to break up, because it was emotionally tough for her. But then after I said 'well you don't need to get married or anything' she almost did a 180 and said that wasn't helpful and that she loves him.

Recently she's been inviting me to group chats, like one is one with about 6 other people who also play this game, and she even flirted with a few of them in the texts which obviously I can see as I'm in the group. She did this a few days ago.

I just don't know what's going on. None of it makes any sense to me. I'll add more to this when I think of it, this is what I can think of right now. Let me know if you have any questions. Anyone have any idea what's happening? Why invite me into a group chat with you and your boyfriend? I really don't get it.
Anonymous #1
Also I want to add that she said in the group chat that they've been boyfriend and girlfriend for a year, but she told everyone she was single. I asked why and she said because she doesn't like attention. (lol?) It seemed like the guy didn't know that she had been telling people she was single.

Also what's weird is when I first met this guy it was in the game, she told me to add him so we could play and she could spectate. I asked where this guy was from and he said a different country to BOTH of us, which makes this even more weird. It didn't seem at all like they were boyfriend and girlfriend when I met him (this was about 1 month ago).

SOMETHING JUST DOESN'T ADD UP.
Katzen
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
"Why is this girl doing this?!"

A question humanity has been looking answers to for centuries.
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Move on to something else , this chick sounds like headache
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Would you hang around in real life with someone who flirted in front of her boyfriend and people who spouted and supported racist views? Ditch them and avoid any further contact. The pair of them are toxic.
Last edited by Surnia; 3 weeks ago
deadroseex
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
As a girl myself, I don't claim her ✨💞
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
Would you hang around in real life with someone who flirted in front of her boyfriend and people who spouted and supported racist views? Ditch them and avoid any further contact. The pair of them are toxic.
Yes but I've known here for over 2 years and it's only the last month she's been behaving like this, like she is a completely different person. It's so weird. It's hard to know what's right to do.

I will have another update tonight.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
She was likely just trying to make her boyfriend jealous, if she had any motivation at all. It probably doesn't mean anything that she invited you specifically.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (77)
14%
I'm not sure (24)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (177)
32.18%
I have already dropped out (11)
2%
I'm not a current university student (261)
47.45%

Watched Threads