txt language on tsr Watch

This discussion is closed.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I find it immensely annoying although I do try to politely point out to newbies that start using excessive text speak that it is against forum guidelines and they usually stop.
Ahahaha. You so fuuuuuuunny
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
F7 in word?
A spell checker is no subsitute for a human being. They cannot detect bad use of grammar, in fact the MS Word checker some times even suggests things that are not grammaticaly correct.

Of course spell checkers are handy, they do a lot of the word for you but but you can't rely on them.
ThE_OnE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
OMFG J00 r TeH SuCK0rz!!!! :p:
thats more like 1337 speak not txt :P
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't know - but i do too.... Which is annoying bearing in mind the post in question contained one single use of the word "u"
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
lol - it's amazing how many times i have been neg repped for this thread alone! haha! I think that people enjoy neg repping me!? i have no idea why as I have absolutely nothing to gain a bad reputation on :tsr: ! but oh well! it doesnt matter! ohhh my name says location india/london because I am originally born and raised in London and moved to India at the age of 17 to work at a slum school 2 teach dance and drama and i'm back in london all the time to visit and for holidays! that's why!!

love ladyshort
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1205)
79.59%
Leave (309)
20.41%

Watched Threads