The Student Room Group

is this plan going to work?

I’ve been talking to this guy on ig for over a month and although we haven’t properly met before he’s a mutual and we know a lot of the same people. We kinda just wanna be fwb bc neither of us want a relationship rn. Anyway so we’ve been talking about it for a while and once a week I have a free house between 7.30 and 9 at night. The plan is that I’ll meet him in town and then we will get a taxi back to mine when my parents have gone out. Then we can have a free house to do what we want. I am just a little worried about him getting home again after bc I live in the middle of no where so getting a taxi to come to mine is quite hard and what do we do if he gets stuck? I suppose I would have to tell my mum at that point and she could take him home but I’m just not sure how she’d react.
Do you think this is a really bad idea or might it work out just fine?
Reply 1
Seems bonkers as the time is too short and from what you say you’ll definitely get caught
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been talking to this guy on ig for over a month and although we haven’t properly met before he’s a mutual and we know a lot of the same people. We kinda just wanna be fwb bc neither of us want a relationship rn. Anyway so we’ve been talking about it for a while and once a week I have a free house between 7.30 and 9 at night. The plan is that I’ll meet him in town and then we will get a taxi back to mine when my parents have gone out. Then we can have a free house to do what we want. I am just a little worried about him getting home again after bc I live in the middle of no where so getting a taxi to come to mine is quite hard and what do we do if he gets stuck? I suppose I would have to tell my mum at that point and she could take him home but I’m just not sure how she’d react.
Do you think this is a really bad idea or might it work out just fine?

does your mum have a problem with you having a ,,bf?
Reply 3
Original post by mgi
does your mum have a problem with you having a ,,bf?

no she doesn’t but it’s not like he’s my bf and I don’t think we are gonna go out with each other just yk
then why do you need a free house???
Reply 5
Original post by +447907736888
then why do you need a free house???

because we’re fwb ??
Not great on social distancing
Reply 7
no she doesn’t but it’s not like he’s my bf and I don’t think we are gonna go out with each other just yk

good. so you can introduce him to her as your friend anyway?
Reply 8
Original post by mgi
good. so you can introduce him to her as your friend anyway?

Yeah I think that’s what I’ll go for
because we’re fwb ??

so you wanna have casual sex a times
Collect him urself? lol idk.
Original post by +447907736888
so you wanna have casual sex a times

yep that’s what that means
Original post by deadroseex
Collect him urself? lol idk.

I don’t have my own car yet or I would

Quick Reply