The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Xenon
I've only been at uni for 2 weeks, and feels I've I've I've been there for ages.I've met so many people, half or 3 quarters of who I doubt I remember the names of, and we have already finished what is a pretty important part of the 1st course. Lecturers and people have been syaing that although the course is a few years, they would fly by. Have a feeling that they might be right.

2 weeks? Is that it? I've been here 4 weeks now!!! Does seem like ages though - and we've done so much already, but it doesn't mean anyone has been listening in lectures!!! We have some really boring lecturers, and today people just couldn't be bothered - I didn't see one person taking notes down in my 12 o'clock lecture at all!!! It was the last lecture of the week though...
Reply 2
Chicken
2 weeks? Is that it? I've been here 4 weeks now!!! Does seem like ages though - and we've done so much already, but it doesn't mean anyone has been listening in lectures!!! We have some really boring lecturers, and today people just couldn't be bothered - I didn't see one person taking notes down in my 12 o'clock lecture at all!!! It was the last lecture of the week though...

We're still having some introductory lectures. Today, we had one on patient confidentiality. The guy was boring, and gave us 15 minutes to discuss some scenarios. Then he went out of the room. After that, rows and rows of people started leaving. The rest of us were just laughing at the scene of people scurrying out. The lecturer didn't even notice when some people left when he came back into the room.
Reply 3
Chicken

Ah Chicken, are you at UEA? I visited a while ago and it really took my fancy, what are you reading and what halls are you in? How was freshers etc? (want random gossip) :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending