Original post by unikw
Yep, me too, just got the email.

Well done, have you booked it?
Original post by unikw
Yep, me too, just got the email.

Well done to both of you!
Original post by Omarblack
Well done to both of you!

Yeah serious congrats - no email for me as of yet.

Fingers crossed for everyone else too🤞
Reply 43
Original post by milsta19
Well done, have you booked it?

Yep, booked it for Wednesday - just best for school.
Reply 44
Original post by JasdeepSharma
Yeah serious congrats - no email for me as of yet.

Fingers crossed for everyone else too🤞

Indeed! Good luck to all - I imagine they're doing it in batches, no need for anyone to panic!
Well done guys!!!
Original post by sb_0808
Well done guys!!!

Personally, I think everyone should be accepted, if they applied lol.
Personally, I think everyone should be accepted, if they applied lol.

hahahaha I love the sound of that but they can't accept hundreds of people!
also people who have got called for the next stage (if you don't mind me asking) how did you find the online tests?
Original post by sb_0808
also people who have got called for the next stage (if you don't mind me asking) how did you find the online tests?

They were ok, the time restraint was the hardest part to be honest. How did you find it?
Original post by milsta19
They were ok, the time restraint was the hardest part to be honest. How did you find it?

The numerical went a lot better for me because I think I was accustomed to the time pressure by then but abstract was good to begin with but I lost the plot near the end 😂
Original post by sb_0808

Ngl I found them really easy, the only real issue for some of them was the time constraint.
Original post by dailyCrocodiles
Ngl I found them really easy, the only real issue for some of them was the time constraint.

Yh there fairly easy if you had more time, starts of alright but pressure builds uo

oh wow congrats!
Yh there fairly easy if you had more time, starts of alright but pressure builds uo

yeah, i feel like thats the point of them though. i dont think they are designed for you to be able to do all of them in the time limit

Well done :smile: Did you get an email?
Original post by Fr3ddieN
Well done :smile: Did you get an email?

Thanks :smile:. yeah i heard back at around 6:30 but im not sure if they sent them all out at the same time or not.
Just a quick one -
For all that got an offer today when did you submit your tests, if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 57
Just a quick one -
For all that got an offer today when did you submit your tests, if you don’t mind me asking?

submitted mine on Sunday, so pretty sure it's random
Original post by unikw
submitted mine on Sunday, so pretty sure it's random

Dang okay - you got a quick turnaround then, perhaps it’s alphabetical on that case?
Just a quick one -

I submitted mine a week and a half ago if that’s any help. I got mine quite late, so they may still be sending them out the rest of the week, because there are a lot of people to get through I’d assume. There were still lots of appointments there when I tried to book one, so I may have been one of the first, so don’t worry too much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending