The Student Room Group

higher English creative essay

hi guys,

I got an A at nat 5 in English and would like another A this year but I know how important the folio is, could anyone give me good ideas for a creative essay would be appreciated.
hey! we get out topics chosen by our teachers at my school so the some classes are doing gothic stories and some classes (including mine) are doing detective crime pieces. Some past topics have been apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic world and villainous (so writing from a villains pov - this one's a really good one). hopefully this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by anisha211
hey! we get out topics chosen by our teachers at my school so the some classes are doing gothic stories and some classes (including mine) are doing detective crime pieces. Some past topics have been apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic world and villainous (so writing from a villains pov - this one's a really good one). hopefully this helps :smile:

Hi sorry just seen this, no I need to choose my own topic and I've had a few approved by my teacher but don't feel the topic to be that interesting/well thought out to be high mark essays, but anyways thanks for your help really appreciated. :smile:
For my Nat 5 creative I wrought (a bit dark!) about the apocalypse, but really you want something that isn't too hard to describe in a short amount of time. Eg I wouldn't recommend something like a fantasy plot because otherwise you won't have space to develop things

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending