Student at Bath Uni registering at uni medical centre

Watch
Susan Archer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Can anyone confirm beyond reasonable doubt that registering at the medical centre (at Bath university) is in ADDITION to and not replacing home/family GP. Students are advised strongly to register but would like to be sure doing that wouldn’t transfer the records and therefore mean no longer registered at home/family GP. Thanks.
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Susan Archer)
Can anyone confirm beyond reasonable doubt that registering at the medical centre (at Bath university) is in ADDITION to and not replacing home/family GP. Students are advised strongly to register but would like to be sure doing that wouldn’t transfer the records and therefore mean no longer registered at home/family GP. Thanks.
Hi there,

I know a few people at Bath who are registered at the University Medical Centre and another GP back at home without any issues, but I believe you need to note this to the Uni Medical Centre when you register. I'm assuming this is still the case, but I couldn't find any information on their website to confirm this so I'd suggest you contact them directly and just ask! They always replied fairly quickly when I've contacted them, and you can find their contact details here.

Jessica, a final year NatSci student
Susan Archer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I

(Original post by University of Bath)
Hi there,

I know a few people at Bath who are registered at the University Medical Centre and another GP back at home without any issues, but I believe you need to note this to the Uni Medical Centre when you register. I'm assuming this is still the case, but I couldn't find any information on their website to confirm this so I'd suggest you contact them directly and just ask! They always replied fairly quickly when I've contacted them, and you can find their contact details here.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for that information. Susan
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Susan Archer)
I

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for that information. Susan
Hi there,

No problem, I'm glad I could help!

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.33%
I'm not sure (8)
2.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.33%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.33%
I'm not a current university student (136)
45.33%

Watched Threads