'_'
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
anyone thinking of living out for university next year?

do you think Coronavirus will be better next year, and more lectures in person?

cause I'm thinking of living out to Southampton university ( still haven't convinced my mother but I'll certainly try😂). but I don't think there's any point going if most lectures will be online. also, if anyone is currently in accomodation, how has your experience been?, bonus if it's Southampton
Advertisement
_alex_ewing_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm a first year Physics student at Southampton now. Personally I've found the covid restrictions to be manageable. I'm still on campus twice a week for tutorials and labs so if you're looking at a practical course then going to uni is a must. Some of my flatmates have had in person lectures on campus too so your course may be lucky and get that too. My accommodation (Mayflower Halls) has been fine so far. Just need to remember to wear a face covering whenever you're outside the flat.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.71%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (782)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (366)
19.71%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.47%

Watched Threads