Vodafone discover technology graduate scheme 2020/2021

Watch
Glossed101
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Haven't found a thread related yet! How's everyone's applications getting along?
hasan6091
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Glossed101)
Haven't found a thread related yet! How's everyone's applications getting along?
I did an the video interview and games, got an email that they are still reviewing. My feedback report looked really positive so im hoping for the best.
Glossed101
Rep:
?
Good luck mate! I got the same email yesterday. I have no reference to compare my feedback report to so, although I think its strong I could be wrong.
Dylzzzz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by hasan6091)
I did an the video interview and games, got an email that they are still reviewing. My feedback report looked really positive so im hoping for the best.
hi, what questions were asked in the interview?
DeepMeaning
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by hasan6091)
Hiya!
I just want to ask what makes you feel like your feedback report was strong?
Glossed101
Rep:
?
(Original post by DeepMeaning)
Hiya!
I just want to ask what makes you feel like your feedback report was strong?
Good question. What insights did you receive after the Hireview interview? I received the following...

2 positive insights for "Working with people", 3 positive insights for "Working style and ambiguity" and 4 positive insights for "working with information."
DeepMeaning
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Good question. What insights did you receive after the Hireview interview? I received the following...

2 positive insights for "Working with people", 3 positive insights for "Working style and ambiguity" and 4 positive insights for "working with information."
Ahhh okay thank you for your answer!
hasan6091
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by DeepMeaning)
Hiya!
I just want to ask what makes you feel like your feedback report was strong
So from what the insights said, in simple terms I showed strong capabilities in all areas
Glossed101
Rep:
?
Has anyone been invited to the AC?
AleH
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago

I think the number of positive insights is the same for everyone because I have the same amount in each section. Probably the content is different though.
Glossed101
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Anyone recently received an email from Vodafone?
AleH
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Anyone recently received an email from Vodafone?
What email?
Glossed101
Rep:
?
Sorry, forgot to mention. I dont know if its automated or not but It says my application is 'pending evaluation' from an assesor. It also mentions that assessors will review all video submissions this week up until March. Have you received the email?

(Original post by AleH)
What email?
AleH
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Sorry, forgot to mention. I dont know if its automated or not but It says my application is 'pending evaluation' from an assesor. It also mentions that assessors will review all video submissions this week up until March. Have you received the email?
Nope...without taking into consideration ads, the last email I received from them was on the 14th and they said that they were considering my application and that A.C. would start running by November.
Glossed101
Rep:
?
Has anyone received an invite to the AC for the technology programmes with Vodafone?
AleH
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone received an invite to the AC for the technology programmes with Vodafone?
I applied for the business programme and I just received this email related to some webinar which started as

" We're so excited you've chosen to apply to the 2021 [....] Programme, and thank you for your patience whilst we review your applications. If you are successful, you will be invited through to a Virtual Assessment Centre. Please see the predicted date for the upcoming Assessment Centre below.

You will receive an outcome of if you are invited to an Assessment Centre two weeks in advance, so do not worry if you do not hear back straight away, we may be considering you for a later date. Don't forget to keep looking out for any exciting emails and webinars we are hosting to give you an insight into life at Vodafone."

I don't see any date though. Just random numbers and I'm not sure what to make of it. Did anyone else receive this too?
Glossed101
Rep:
?
(Original post by AleH)
I applied for the business programme and I just received this email related to some webinar which started as

" We're so excited you've chosen to apply to the 2021 [....] Programme, and thank you for your patience whilst we review your applications. If you are successful, you will be invited through to a Virtual Assessment Centre. Please see the predicted date for the upcoming Assessment Centre below.

You will receive an outcome of if you are invited to an Assessment Centre two weeks in advance, so do not worry if you do not hear back straight away, we may be considering you for a later date. Don't forget to keep looking out for any exciting emails and webinars we are hosting to give you an insight into life at Vodafone."

I don't see any date though. Just random numbers and I'm not sure what to make of it. Did anyone else receive this too?
Guessing you just got the following email which says 23rd of November?
Jwahome
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by AleH)

Hey I got the same email too!

Doesn’t make sense at all the random numbers really don’t help either.

Not sure what’s going on but it seems some people have been invited to an assessment centre for the business scheme already.
AleH
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Guessing you just got the following email which says 23rd of November?
I didn't receive another email. Is it 23rd November for you? it says you receive notice 2 weeks before so I guess there is still time...
aaynm4
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
i got an email saying the AC is on the 10th November
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (11)
7.24%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (26)
17.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
16.45%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
13.82%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (43)
28.29%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (26)
17.11%

Watched Threads