willsenberg66
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I decided to go ahead and apply to uni via UCAS for September 2021 entry, I sent it off on Friday with my reference etc. Just wondering, it says on UCAS unis don't have to reply until like may next year, am I likely to hear anything this year, or should I stop checking track and just wait it out for a while?

Thanks
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by willsenberg66)
So I decided to go ahead and apply to uni via UCAS for September 2021 entry, I sent it off on Friday with my reference etc. Just wondering, it says on UCAS unis don't have to reply until like may next year, am I likely to hear anything this year, or should I stop checking track and just wait it out for a while?

Thanks
wait it out, you should get an email if anything in track changed anyway
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Depends on course/Uni etc

Many will hear with a few weeks, some will wait until after the Jan deadline, others will be on hold until March/April.

Dont check Track daily - it'll drive you nuts.
And you'll get an email if you get a decision from a Uni, telling you to check Track.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by willsenberg66)

Thanks
A uni application is sort of like investing in the stock market, it's best to do it and then forget about it until a result comes in (unlike stocks you have a set time horizon)! Or you will go bananas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (55)
15.58%
I'm not sure (9)
2.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (122)
34.56%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.7%
I'm not a current university student (161)
45.61%

Watched Threads