Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m currently in year 13 and have decided that I want to go to uni. After years of battling with my depression I finally have the motivation to do something with my life. But unfortunately I didn’t really care at school or at college so I didn’t get good grades. I was just wondering if there’s any way I’d get on a foundation course at uni with just GCSEs?
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m currently in year 13 and have decided that I want to go to uni. After years of battling with my depression I finally have the motivation to do something with my life. But unfortunately I didn’t really care at school or at college so I didn’t get good grades. I was just wondering if there’s any way I’d get on a foundation course at uni with just GCSEs?
Have you thought about giving your a levels your best and just seeing how it goes? You might be pleasantly surprised and do very well
shebk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you have ambition, you would achieve it!
You mean you didn't take A level at all, or your A level is too bad?
By the way, are you boy or girl? How are you recently? How long have you suffered from depression?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (45)
15.79%
I'm not sure (8)
2.81%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
35.09%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.4%
I'm not a current university student (128)
44.91%

Watched Threads