uni application for 2022

Watch this thread
strawberryleaves
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hey, what are the key dates i need to know to apply for university in 2022? like deadline for personal statement, etc. thank you I wanna study law with criminology, ik certain courses require you to apply earlier.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Pretty much the same as this year, and every other year.
strawberryleaves
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Pretty much the same as this year, and every other year.
haha very helpful... my point is I don't know the dates from every other year
McGinger
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by strawberryleaves)
haha very helpful... my point is I don't know the dates from every other year
Its the same date.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by strawberryleaves)
hey, what are the key dates i need to know to apply for university in 2022? like deadline for personal statement, etc. thank you I wanna study law with criminology, ik certain courses require you to apply earlier.
Hi!

I study criminology with criminal justice and it was pretty much the same everywhere. I would have a look at universities that you would like to apply for and see what they say. They may not have released these dates yet as you're applying for 2022. Also, if you contact them they might be able to give you some tips for your personal statement, like things that they look out for.

I hope this helps and good luck!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
strawberryleaves
Rep:
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hi!

I study criminology with criminal justice and it was pretty much the same everywhere. I would have a look at universities that you would like to apply for and see what they say. They may not have released these dates yet as you're applying for 2022. Also, if you contact them they might be able to give you some tips for your personal statement, like things that they look out for.

I hope this helps and good luck!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
ah great thank you! i'll definitely contact them about my personal statement too, I didn't know that was something you could do but it'd be helpful

tysm!
Damiano993
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
An information Guys how does

my teacher submit my reference. I know i have to give his personal data like address and e mail but then? Do i have to send the whole application? And Do they have to login on Ucas to send it? In case they would have the same deadline right? And should my application be approved by my school? I am an international applicant
McGinger
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
The main date you only need to know about now is 26 January 2022 - that is the UCAS deadline for initial applicationsm so you need to have your entire application completed and sent to UCAS before that date.

All the other dates you need to know about here : https://www.ucas.com/ucas/events/fin.../type/key-date
Damiano993
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by McGinger)
The main date you only need to know about now is 26 January 2022 - that is the UCAS deadline for initial applicationsm so you need to have your entire application completed and sent to UCAS before that date.

All the other dates you need to know about here : https://www.ucas.com/ucas/events/fin.../type/key-date
Fo i have to tell the teacher to send the reference by that date? Where should he send them?Or Should i give my teacher information on the UcAs portal and let them contact him? And should my school approve my application?? Thank you again. I am an International applicant
McGinger
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Damiano993)
Fo i have to tell the teacher to send the reference by that date? Where should he send them?Or Should i give my teacher information on the UcAs portal and let them contact him? And should my school approve my application?? Thank you again. I am an International applicant
You have to fill in their contact details on your UCAS application.
Here is info about completing your UCAS application : https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...te-application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (51)
69.86%
In the post (2)
2.74%
Text (10)
13.7%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.7%

Watched Threads