kiruko
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Okay, here's the tea:

1. I have applied for 7-10 Universities in UK to do my postgraduate degree.

2. Thanks to the covid19 situation and many changes in my life, I rejected some offers (from Middlesex and Kingston for example), made some twisted personal choices and ended up with Goldsmiths, UEL and Westmister as my main targets.

3. After further analyze I wasn't been happy with UEL - so I resignated from them, before the full enrollment.

4. I tried to get into one of two courses at Goldsmiths - but the story ended up with me getting rejected at both of them.

5. From Westminster I had already unconditional offer for a while - and finally made up my mind to take it and enroll onto that in a full way.

So... Are there any people here doing any sort of MA degree at Westminster? Does any of you have a specific personal opinion while studying there? What were (or still are) your personal experiences with MA studies at Westminster?

Sorry for such a twisted beginning of this thread, but I had to mention so many informations to make you understand my point a bit better and also my concern at this point.

Cheers~
smrutikhamkar
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kiruko)
Okay, here's the tea:

1. I have applied for 7-10 Universities in UK to do my postgraduate degree.

2. Thanks to the covid19 situation and many changes in my life, I rejected some offers (from Middlesex and Kingston for example), made some twisted personal choices and ended up with Goldsmiths, UEL and Westmister as my main targets.

3. After further analyze I wasn't been happy with UEL - so I resignated from them, before the full enrollment.

4. I tried to get into one of two courses at Goldsmiths - but the story ended up with me getting rejected at both of them.

5. From Westminster I had already unconditional offer for a while - and finally made up my mind to take it and enroll onto that in a full way.

So... Are there any people here doing any sort of MA degree at Westminster? Does any of you have a specific personal opinion while studying there? What were (or still are) your personal experiences with MA studies at Westminster?

Sorry for such a twisted beginning of this thread, but I had to mention so many informations to make you understand my point a bit better and also my concern at this point.

Cheers~
You have applied to Jan 2021 intake?
kiruko
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by smrutikhamkar)
You have applied to Jan 2021 intake?
No, no, no - I am starting now, October 2020.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (183)
14.27%
I'm not sure (59)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (377)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (626)
48.83%

Watched Threads