HexBaron AQA A-Level Pre Release Computing

Watch
maya_jai_singh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, sorry to disturb anyone but quick questions, does anyone have ideas of the sort of questions which could come up in Computer Science Paper 1 regarding the skeleton code of HexBaron?

Have a mock coming soon on this, so some help would greatly be appreciated! Thank you!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
maya_jai_singh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Hi, thanks so much!
SauceMeister
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any chance you could share the pre-release material. I am a private candidate who does not have access to the material. C# is the language I will be doing the exam in. Many thanks.
maya_jai_singh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SauceMeister)
Any chance you could share the pre-release material. I am a private candidate who does not have access to the material. C# is the language I will be doing the exam in. Many thanks.
Hey, apologises for replying so late. The pre release material was handed back to our teacher and he'll be giving them again to us after half term, so will let you know within 1 to 2 weeks. I would recommend talking to AQA too and seeing if they could give you a copy, as my pre release is in Python.

Stay safe and happy halloween!
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SauceMeister)
Ummm btw AQA computer science is not available to private candidates. I assume ur a resit candidate. If so, I would speak to your school or college and ask them to give u access to the material. They are probably gonna enter u as a centre candidate but that is at their discretion,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (53)
30.11%
No - I have already returned home (23)
13.07%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (41)
23.3%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (15)
8.52%
No - I live at home during term anyway (44)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed