Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My boyfriend has been depressed for months. He has left his home and he sent me a goodbye message. He has been gone for 2 hours and the police still cant find him. Please help what can i do
username5414076
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't worry OP, I don't have much advice but it's best to stay calm in these Situations. Have you spoken to friends, family to see if they know anything?
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend has been depressed for months. He has left his home and he sent me a goodbye message. He has been gone for 2 hours and the police still cant find him. Please help what can i do
Post on fb (his and yours) that he is missing and you are worried. Ask fb to call you on your phone or message you if they know a place he frequents where he may be.

also, do cops have his no? Did he take his phone? They could triangulate his position using phone signals.

finally, you could yourself with your friends go out and search for him locally, but unless you have an inkling where he may be, it might be an impossible challenge. Maybe try nearest pub, bridges, any local park or woods.

hope you find him x

PS when and if you do find him, be gentle and caring and don’t have a go at him. That may push him over the edge.
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you find him? Hope he is okay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads