Are Leeds uni lenient with GCSE grades?

Watch
rosieb223
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I’m applying for marketing at University of Leeds but the problem is that they require a 5 in maths and English and I got a 4 in maths with 2 7’s in English. I just wanted to know if they were lenient with their maths grade before I applied? I’m predicted ABB which is what my access to Leeds would offer me and I’m also looking into retaking maths with tutoring so I can try to get it in the summer when I sit my a levels too. Thank you in advance!
Mh5al13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rosieb223)
Hi, I’m applying for marketing at University of Leeds but the problem is that they require a 5 in maths and English and I got a 4 in maths with 2 7’s in English. I just wanted to know if they were lenient with their maths grade before I applied? I’m predicted ABB which is what my access to Leeds would offer me and I’m also looking into retaking maths with tutoring so I can try to get it in the summer when I sit my a levels too. Thank you in advance!
Best thing to do is ask them directly about your special situation. A random dude from the internet will never be able to give you a straight answer like the uni itself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads