Guess my profile picture

Watch
historynerd47
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just realised people on here might not recognise who my profile picture is (believe it or not this is actually NOT my portrait- who'd have guessed???)

If you win, the prize is... being repped by me!! Okay not a great prize just interested to see

I have mentioned it on a threat once so you might have seen it but just out of interest

(Also this thread is inspired by Gundabad(good) who just did one of these yesterday )
Learner777
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
William Shakespeare ok where’s my prize
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Charles the first.
username5414076
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
JP Cooper from the September Song in Royal Clothing?
kekedoyouloveme?
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Bond...
James, Bond.
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
King Charles the first
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Charles the 1st?
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Liam
historynerd47
Rep:
(Original post by Rufus the red)
Charles the first.
You got it!! He may have been executed by his own people but he had great hair
historynerd47
Rep:
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
King Charles the first
Yep it's Charles! TSR won't let me rep you, but I can give you a lecture on his reign anytime
historynerd47
Rep:
(Original post by black tea)
Charles the 1st?
That's the one! Tried to rep but TSR won't let me, I'm available for hour long lectures on Charles anytime you like though
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by historynerd47)
You got it!! He may have been executed by his own people but he had great hair
He passed his good hair onto his son did he not? :lol:
historynerd47
Rep:
(Original post by learner38)
William Shakespeare ok where’s my prize
They lived at the same time!! Pretty close I'll give you a rep for it (it's Charles I )
historynerd47
Rep:
(Original post by PewNews)
JP Cooper from the September Song in Royal Clothing?
Extremely close- it's Charles I I gave it a google and it made me laugh, I am studying Charles this term at uni and I'll never see him the same way now!
historynerd47
Rep:
(Original post by Rufus the red)
He passed his good hair onto his son did he not? :lol:
He did indeed! Fortunately he didn't pass his attitude towards Parliament on or the monarchy may not have lasted :eek:
username5414076
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Extremely close- it's Charles I I gave it a google and it made me laugh, I am studying Charles this term at uni and I'll never see him the same way now!
Hear that? @youknowwho my jokes actually make people laugh
historynerd47
Rep:
(Original post by boulderingislife)
Charles II
Extremely close, it's actually his father Charles I!
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
He did indeed! Fortunately he didn't pass his attitude towards Parliament on or the monarchy may not have lasted :eek:
Indeed. *shares educated glance*
*realises it doesn't have the same weight when in year 10*
*tries to bluff his way through it*

(Original post by PewNews)
Hear that? @youknowwho my jokes actually make people laugh
(Pew)News to me.
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just realised people on here might not recognise who my profile picture is (believe it or not this is actually NOT my portrait- who'd have guessed???)

If you win, the prize is... being repped by me!! Okay not a great prize just interested to see

I have mentioned it on a threat once so you might have seen it but just out of interest

(Also this thread is inspired by Gundabad(good) who just did one of these yesterday )
Charles I, by the Grace of God, King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, etc.
historynerd47
Rep:
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
Charles I, by the Grace of God, King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, etc.
A fellow TSR user of good taste I see! :crown: An excellent assessment, yes it's Charles
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.26%
October 2021 (220)
45.64%
November 2021 (54)
11.2%
December 2021 (62)
12.86%
January 2021 (55)
11.41%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.51%