ApplePi55
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Helppp I need to write a speech by Monday morning and I need a good topic, I did one before but we were given the choice to change the topic and I did because i didn’t really like my speech and I chose about how school is ruining student’s lives and I’m halfway through writing it and I really hate it. I can write another speech if I take an all nighter and get my teacher to mark it and I can change some parts within the next two weeks but I need one by this Monday morning and I have no clue what to do, every idea I think of I kinda hate. Anyone have any ideas?
sakura_23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Honestly anything you’re passionate about is best this late, maybe climate change or equality or even something as simple as reading? Pick something you love and try and convince other people why it’s important. You can always DM it to me for me to check if you want, good luck!
Moana92
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There are loads of things you could talk about:

Euthanasia
Death penalty
Legalising cannabis
Animal Testing

If you Google debate ideas, you'll get lots of suggestions
ApplePi55
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sakura_23)
Honestly anything you’re passionate about is best this late, maybe climate change or equality or even something as simple as reading? Pick something you love and try and convince other people why it’s important. You can always DM it to me for me to check if you want, good luck!
thank you! I think I've decided on the impossible beauty standards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (102)
13.4%
I'm not sure (32)
4.2%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (237)
31.14%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.37%
I'm not a current university student (372)
48.88%

Watched Threads