The University of Law Students
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, I’ve just finished my first week of the LPC at the Uni of Law (technically second week but the very first week was just an introductory talk!)

I’m at London Moorgate but doing the online streaming route so currently not on campus at all!

How are you guys finding the LPC??

I’m pleased that the preparatory tasks and reading are similar to what I’m used to doing for the LLB. It is weird not having lectures for each workshop though, and only having one workshop for each mini topic before we have the mock and then straight to the assessment😱

The workshop tasks are what I’m used to as well although it is strange doing it online!

I am still trying to adjust to the amount of consolidation!! We didn’t have as much consolidation with the LLB and I’m finding it time consuming, but I find it really beneficial doing it straight after the workshop so it’s all fresh in my mind!

Is the workload what you guys are used to?

Some workshops have more reading or prep than others.. I’m used to that too though!

Tasha :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.23%
I'm not sure (8)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.11%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.32%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.7%

Watched Threads