HMRC Sponsor 2 Citizen Not Found exception returned

Watch
Courtneyoliviam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
so my student finance got approved but it was only the basic amount to start uni with until my household income has been assessed as they cant find my step mums income on HMRC even though we've rang them and spoke to them. they said its being sorted and I should get more money (based on my income) once its sorted so rn I've only received the £4289.00 for the year, so I got a letter confirming that amount on the 31st august. but then on the 9th September I got another letter (pretty much the same as before saying it had been approved and I was receiving 4289.00 for the year. is that just a confirmation letter to say I'm receiving the basic amount until I've been approved of the higher amount or does that actually mean I'm only going to receive 4289.00 even after my household income? bare in mind my house hold income is no higher than 38,000 so according the the calculator on student finance I should receive at least 7k for the year?

also another question,next year will my student finance go on my income and my income alone as I'm looking for a job during my studies. or will it be based on my parents income still? I'm not looking to move back home at all now so from here on out I'm going to be financially supporting myself with no other income other than my student finance and my own personal income ill have from my job once I have one.

thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads