lopolik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My sister is going to university next year and she's thinking to applying to Nottingham, bath, east Anglia, kings, Kent or reading. Im trying to help but i've never applied to those universities. She doesn't know what course exactly but something along the lines of medicine/pharmacy/biomed. Bearing in mind she is black and i've heard there is a lot of racism in bath especially. What is your opinion on these universities ? I've checked the prospects, they are good but the reviews are mixed.
rayestar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lopolik)
My sister is going to university next year and she's thinking to applying to Nottingham, bath, east Anglia, kings, Kent or reading. Im trying to help but i've never applied to those universities. She doesn't know what course exactly but something along the lines of medicine/pharmacy/biomed. Bearing in mind she is black and i've heard there is a lot of racism in bath especially. What is your opinion on these universities ? I've checked the prospects, they are good but the reviews are mixed.
Well I don't attend any of those unis but I've seen University of Bath before. It's a really pretty place with very friendly people. I stayed at one of the accommodations and everyone there were super friendly. I haven't heard anything about the racism but I did notice that there are a lot of Asian and European People). One of my friends who studies in Bath is actually black, and she enjoys it there so I don't think it's as bad as people say. It might be a matter of how conscious you are.
SSharma2003
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi This is Shourya here.

My igcse grades are 5A* , 3A and 1B (in English language)
IB prediction - 39 without Tok and EE (7, 6 , 6 in HL bio , chem and psychology)
UCAT 2860 overall and band 2 in SJ

My shortlisted uni are , can anyone please advise me which 4 to pick for undergrad medicine for 2021 entry , I would appreciate ...
Manchester
Newcastle
King’s College London
Queen’s Belfast
Leicester
Southampton
East Anglia (Norwich)
Hull York
Last edited by SSharma2003; 4 weeks ago
rayestar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SSharma2003)
Hi This is Shourya here.

My igcse grades are 5A* , 3A and 1B (in English language)
IB prediction - 39 without Tok and EE (7, 6 , 6 in HL bio , chem and psychology)
UCAT 2860 overall and band 2 in SJ

My shortlisted uni are , can anyone please advise me which 4 to pick for undergrad medicine for 2021 entry , I would appreciate ...
Manchester
Newcastle
King’s College London
Queen’s Belfast
Leicester
Southampton
East Anglia (Norwich)
Hull York
I suggest you start a separate thread for this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads