pinkflamingo456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i’m currently doing btec graphic design at college and i think i might want to do criminology at uni does what you do at college/sixth form matter when wanting to apply for criminology at uni ?
Yazziii
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you pick psychology at sixth-form or childcare at college, they’ll make first year of uni easy for you x
pinkflamingo456
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yazziii)
If you pick psychology at sixth-form or childcare at college, they’ll make first year of uni easy for you x
but could i still be criminology even though i’m doing graphic design ? x
Yazziii
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by pinkflamingo456)
but could i still be criminology even though i’m doing graphic design ? x
Uno what. I think you can just make sure you get a good grade x. If you already picked it and doing it, there’s no harm in trying to apply for a criminology degree x
pinkflamingo456
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yazziii)
Uno what. I think you can just make sure you get a good grade x. If you already picked it and doing it, there’s no harm in trying to apply for a criminology degree x
alright thank you x
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by pinkflamingo456)
i’m currently doing btec graphic design at college and i think i might want to do criminology at uni does what you do at college/sixth form matter when wanting to apply for criminology at uni ?
Hey!

Some Universities have 'subject specific requirements' which would mean that you would have to have studied a certain A-Level or equivalent to then study that subject at the university.

At Hope our Criminology course doesn't have this so you would be fine to apply even if you have never studied Criminology before - this probably applies for a lot of other universities too, and you can normally find this information on the course entry requirements.

It also might be helpful for you to start attending Open Days - whether they are physical or virtual they can provide a really good insight into the subject you are interested in and also the university itself.

We have a few virtual ones running throughout the rest of the year, you can find out more information here!

Hope this helps,

Mia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.31%
I'm not sure (59)
4.66%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (371)
29.33%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.92%
I'm not a current university student (617)
48.77%

Watched Threads