The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I somewhat feel betrayed, but fair play :colonhash:
How did I betray anyone? I was sat waiting and no one was going for it, I had to set you up for the last shot
Bias last shot if you ask me! :innocent:
Hehehehehehhee
You were both saying go on Sarah. So Sarah did just that 😋
Original post by V℮rsions
Bias last shot if you ask me! :innocent:

welllll you had plenty of chance to do it! :tongue: and chikkin nuggets was an excellent, highbrow ending to the thread, I felt we were in agreement on that
lmaooo, fairs on repping the nuggits though.
We had same tactic to await 9999th post then press send with our already written text. I was just a split second faster than you 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I can not explain the hole in my stomach right now :lol:
To be fair we were at a road block as neither of us were gonna put in the 9999th post hahaha
Yeah I thought you would've done 9999 out of boredom or something!
I was genuinely concerned I would press submit and accidently get the 1000th post and seem like I had planned it... :rofl3:
Hell no. Miss stubborn is right here 🤣I was prepared to stay up staring at the screen in anticipation allllll night
Original post by Versions
Hell no. Miss stubborn is right here 🤣I was prepared to stay up staring at the screen in anticipation allllll night

oh me too, for sure! I best head off now though, have a nightmare about what just happened or something :biggrin:
Gn @Versions and @historynerd47 :unimpressed:
Original post by historynerd47
I was genuinely concerned I would press submit and accidently get the 1000th post and seem like I had planned it... :rofl3:

nah it was good you came along. It tested mine and the other versions reflexes and I’m proud to say my 11 extra years of life went in my favour hahahaha
Original post by V℮rsions
oh me too, for sure! I best head off now though, have a nightmare about what just happened or something :biggrin:
Gn @Versions and @historynerd47 :unimpressed:

Good night! This was fun. Maybe we’ll do it again sometime 🤣🤣🤣
nah it was good you came along. It tested mine and the other versions reflexes and I’m proud to say my 11 extra years of life went in my favour hahahaha

aha good, goodnight guys our quest is over
Sleep well my late night squirrels
Good night! This was fun. Maybe we’ll do it again sometime 🤣🤣🤣

We should! It was weirdly entertaining

Latest