What time will you get up tomorrow? Watch

This discussion is closed.
PublicSchoolAnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I don't think i can be bothered getting up early tomorrow. Christmas isnt as exciting as it used to be.
When i was really young i used to go to bed on christmas eve about 5 o clock (so that i was a good girl for santa) I could never get to sleep anyway so id be back out of my bed about 6ish. Anyway id get up at a 7 am to open prezzies ,it was fab then. I never knew what i was getting. Actually i dont know what im getting this year either, but i dont care. A lump of coal perhaps. Hmmm
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
...when i wake up! although my alram will be set for 9.30 to take my pills :p:
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
1pm? Around then.
awhoswho
Report 14 years ago
wenevani wake up i ges....not 2 l8 tho...i wana help my mum make xmas dinner...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll be getting up at like 6:30 cause my dad's leaving for work at 7 and he wants to film my brothers and i opening our presents...grr I don't wanna wake up that early!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DarkShadows08)
I'll be getting up at like 6:30 cause my dad's leaving for work at 7 and he wants to film my brothers and i opening our presents...grr I don't wanna wake up that early!
awww your dad has to work
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
when my dad gets home from work. he'll wake us.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If todays anything to go by, 5pm
planetzod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
about 8 o'clock. hopefully. My sister may well wake me up several hours before that
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It was 7am up until a few years ago when Christmas wasn't that exciting anymore. Now it's about 9/10am. :bebored:
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
when i wake up. prob 9-10
joesharp
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
used to wake up around 6am on Christmas day. Will probably be around 10-11am tomorrow, that's when I've been waking up recently.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've been sick so my sleeping patterns have been highly erratic So who knows?
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
I don't think i can be bothered getting up early tomorrow. Christmas isnt as exciting as it used to be.
When i was really young i used to go to bed on christmas eve about 5 o clock (so that i was a good girl for santa) I could never get to sleep anyway so id be back out of my bed about 6ish. Anyway id get up at a 7 am to open prezzies ,it was fab then. I never knew what i was getting. Actually i dont know what im getting this year either, but i dont care. A lump of coal perhaps. Hmmm

I will get up at 11:31
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No idea.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm staying at my Grandpa's house (no room at home with visitors!), and this morning he woke me up at 9:15. :mad: He told me it was late, I tried to tell him this was perfectly early for holidays, but he didn't believe me. He'll probably try the same trick tomorrow. Plus my sister will want to open stockings at about 8, but I might fall asleep again after that
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm too excited to sleep! :cool: :party:
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
I will get up at 11:31
THE 11:31 was to make us smile??? here you go
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah we always get up at around 7am to open stockings, put the turkey in and have breakfast. Then we have champagne and get a bit drunk before opening the presents between 9am and 2pm (we spread it out and get phone calls from family and things to interrupt us). This is the only day of the year where you can be be tiddly before 9am!
Karim
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I gotta be at work for 11am 2moro. It seemed a good idea to volunteer for Xmas day at the time!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (863)
80.28%
Leave (212)
19.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise