Are we more than friends?

Watch
Munchy93
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So, I'm a lesbian and I met this woman just over 4 months ago, the first time we met we kissed, but she said she felt more friendship. But then we ended up agreeing to 'if sex happens, it happens'. Well sex did happen and it has a few times. We haven't defined it as FWB or anything just two women having 'fun' nothing serious. But we meet up and hang out 4 or 5 times a week with her young niece who she's recently adopted, and we text pretty much all day every day when we are not together in person. We do act as more than friends though, we cuddle every chance we get, gentle non sexual touches, etc. and she often mentions us doing things together months ahead. Recently she said she doesn't know what she feels, she feels pretty numb right now. I'm just confused because before she said she doesn't feel that way about me and that won't change, to acting like we are more than just friends having fun to saying she doesn't know what she feels. I do actually like her, but I'm not really sure where to go from here :/
Last edited by Munchy93; 3 weeks ago
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Until you verbally agree that you're in a relationship, Id say you're just friends.
Talk about it and explain your confusion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
15%
I'm not sure (14)
3.68%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (129)
33.95%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.58%
I'm not a current university student (174)
45.79%

Watched Threads