is it normal to have a small crush on your cousin?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm 16 and i live with my older cousins. I don't know why but i find them really attractive and get all nervous sometimes when they hug me. I also get nervous and find my cousins from my dad's side really hot and yeah... is this normal? or could it be from the trauma I had when I was younger with a relative? please dont be mean, i cant help it..
jellybellyb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 16 and i live with my older cousins. I don't know why but i find them really attractive and get all nervous sometimes when they hug me. I also get nervous and find my cousins from my dad's side really hot and yeah... is this normal? or could it be from the trauma I had when I was younger with a relative? please dont be mean, i cant help it..
Uhhh.. I mean I guess it's okay to find them good looking? But to actually be attracted to them is a bit weird. I understand we have no control over our feelings and we don't choose who we are attracted to, but if you know it's wrong and your family would not be okay with it, I wouldn't recommend acting on these feelings.
π”Έπ•€π•‘π•–π•Ÿ π”Έπ•¦π•£π•–π•π•šπ•’
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
U know im just like u - I have a crush on my older cousins - I've grown up with them and the ones from my mum's side are hot hehe - I also get a weird nervous feeling when they hug me
don't worry I think its normal when u have grown up with them
for some families its culture to marry cousins (second cousins) but like if it isn't culture to marry family where ur from then u should start letting of of them feelings
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by π”Έπ•€π•‘π•–π•Ÿ π”Έπ•¦π•£π•–π•π•šπ•’)
U know im just like u - I have a crush on my older cousins - I've grown up with them and the ones from my mum's side are hot hehe - I also get a weird nervous feeling when they hug me
don't worry I think its normal when u have grown up with them
for some families its culture to marry cousins (second cousins) but like if it isn't culture to marry family where ur from then u should start letting of of them feelings
Oh hiiiiiiii You're awake?
π”Έπ•€π•‘π•–π•Ÿ π”Έπ•¦π•£π•–π•π•šπ•’
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
Oh hiiiiiiii You're awake?
hey jerry! yas im awake - i have le school today. i like school but the kids there drive me insane cus they are sooooooooo loud and i have 2 hours of athletics today sooooooooo yh i dont wanna go to school hehe
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
sweet home alabama
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by π”Έπ•€π•‘π•–π•Ÿ π”Έπ•¦π•£π•–π•π•šπ•’)
hey jerry! yas im awake - i have le school today. i like school but the kids there drive me insane cus they are sooooooooo loud and i have 2 hours of athletics today sooooooooo yh i dont wanna go to school hehe
I see, I see. Loud people are crappy people. They need to just tone it down a bit. I don't want to rupture my eardrums just yet
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
sweet home alabama
I see you :innocent:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (178)
28.48%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (104)
16.64%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.28%
I want to meet current students (52)
8.32%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (50)
8%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (126)
20.16%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (37)
5.92%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed