The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Woke up at 8, waited until the world wasn't going to end. went back to sleep. Packed XBox to take to uni opened post, made angry phone all to student finance company and ranted at the "your call is important to us please hold" message. Argued about the existence of God on TSR. A productive morning all in all :-)
Reply 21
actually.....if, it all went wrong...the 'mini black holes' that would eat the earth from within would not be sustainable for another 4years. soo...dont worry...yet.xxxx
So the world will either end in 7 minutes (at 11 when this experiment's supposed to start..) or in 4 years when we finally realise its gone tits-up? That's consoling... well I hope its not in 8 minutes - I'm not ready to go to the afterlife in my pyjamas with no make-up on.

My morning has consisted off: Watching Sugar Rush! As I bought the boxset yesterday :smile:
Ate chocolate chip brioche

Om nom nom :biggrin:
woke up, cleaned bathroom, had shower, ate breakfast.

that is all.
Reply 25
Umm... attempted to pack for uni but gave up after 10 mins :]
Sat on tsr
Woke up this morning, feeling fine...
got up at 6.45 got brother ready for school, made his lunch, made myself a sammich; got a new course at uni, cancelled other course, set up bank account, came on here...cushty!
Woke up, missed the bus, took a cab to the next bus stop, got to uni, boring maths class, got home, had Pringles and now I'm online. Woo.
Woke up, watched Pingu, led there.. came on TSR, checked Facebook, and am now watching This Morning..

T'is my only day off this week :frown:

Must pack for uni today though!
Dfkjbhdfhvdf
Jengerbil89
Woke up, watched Pingu, led there.. came on TSR, checked Facebook, and am now watching This Morning..

I too am watching this morning...hi-5!
Reply 32
checked my emails...and had a coffee with danish
Woke up,
got ready & had breakfast,
had a driving lesson,
came home.. and have been siting on myspace/facebook/tsr for the past hour..
& now waiting for my new laptop to arrive and deciding what to have for lunch.. decisions decisions... :rolleyes:
Reply 34
Well I didn't think anything was going happen, so I got up, got ready for school and went to school. Had double Maths, then tutor time, assembly and now in private study...yes um that was interesting :p:.
Reply 35
I woke up, had breakfast, watched some of the paralympics, had a bath and cleaned the bathroom, applied for 2 jobs, and I'm now online trying to decide what to have for lunch!
nicky_innit
Reassuring...kind of.

I feel really insignificant at the moment though because of this! Anyone else feel insignificant?

Let's all get naked and dance.

Why do you feel insignificant? Or maybe I've just gotten used to the feeling! :s-smilie:

Jengerbil89

What channel is Pingu on? I used to watch that!
Watched Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay :p:
Reply 38
Woke up half an hour ago, had a shower and turned the simpsons on :biggrin:
Woke up because the phone was ringing. Hung up angrily thinking it was a telemarketer, then realised it was the woman who orders for the Littlewoods catalogue, she wanted to speak to my mum, and that's the second time I've hung up on her in two days.

Debated whether or not to walk to town and buy a pack of chocolate Hobnobs. Couldn't be bothered, so ate a fruit n fibre bar and a yogurt. Went to my loft to get my mobile and noticed a pile of videos I hadn't seen in a while. Decided to watch the cartoon Batman and Superman movie instead of being constructive and working through my Oxford reading list.
Had guilt trip. Craved chocolate.
Ate pear instead.

Came on here, neg repped an idiot for the first time in as long as I can remember, then remembered the LHC thing and was reassured that the world stil exists.

Now I'm going to put Smooth Criminal by MJ on and dance idiotically in front of the mirror.

Welcome to my life. Exciting, huh?

Latest

Trending

Trending