The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I actaully have no idea, fed the dog had breakfast and that's it.
Reply 41
I slept. What's the point in mornings?

I did get up, do some press ups, eat a bowl of dry cereal, and turn the PC on though. Active.
Breakfast, 1 hour bus ride to college, Operating Systems 2 lecture, hour in the gym, now in library reading over notes.

A productive day. :smile:
Reply 43
Slept until 10 minutes ago, then TSR for 10 minutes.
Woke up to a phone call *grunt*, made tea and toast, got showered and ready to brave the world, drove into town, went to Natwest to pick up my chequebook and card only to be told it had been sent out to me *another grunt*, bought some sheets and a clothes airer from Argos, drove home, spent half an hour nattering on the phone then informed friend and mum that I was going to pack for uni but have sat on TSR instead!

Happy days!
Reply 45
got up at 10.10, eaten cheesecake, logged on, listened to radio one, checked post, answered phone, listened to new cd from amazon, off for a shower, then shopping.
Reply 46
So far I got up, had some breakfast and turned my computer on.
I can't believe I was asleep for so long.
Reply 47
I've been listening to 6 music all morning. I do not want to die listening to George Lamb!
Got up at seven, drove sister to school in Southampton, braved traffic on The Avenue to get home again for 9.20 doctor's appointment, had blood tests for various scary diseases, came home and saw farrier who shod one pony, took shoes off the second and trimmed the feet of the third. And is super gawjus but tragically married. Now sitting in house mucking around on the lappie (TSR and planning birthday on Facebook) when I'm meant to be cleaning the house. Doo doo doo.
Reply 49
Got up at half 7. Felt awful (I've got a bad cold). Dropped my brother off at school, then went for a coffee (I had to wait around a bit before my dentist appointment). Had that, then went to the hairdresser's - and I'm now back. Appointments morning this morning!
I woke up at 8, but felt really sick and a bit groggy cause of last night so I turned my alarm off went back to sleep and woke about 20 minutes ago.
Reply 51
I got up, got dressed, had breakfast, then turned on my laptop and ... now I'm here.

Not the most exciting morning ever, it must be said.
I've been in work since half seven, and I'm going back after my lunch until six :yawn:
Woke up at 7, usual morning stuff (Coffee, laptop, shower, laptop, off to school) and am currently on a free period waiting for lunch to start even though I wont eat and haven't eaten yet today (which sucks ... where's mah foodz T_T) and then I'll have english last and I'll go home and watch things and go on my laptop and have a Jolly good time.
Reply 54
this morning... was in the pub at midnight, got kicked out at 1.30am for closing, 20 mins later tried to stop a drunk guy from punching a friend but got punched in the head, walked home dizzy, slept, watched one tree hill season 6 episode 2, ate breakfast, played with my dog and now im watching house and wanting to pass out with a massive headache

lol. im fitting quite a lot into my "last day" haha.

later im going to cash a cheque, set up online banking and maybe plan for my birthday next week. usually i do nothing and am still asleep at this point...

oh and i have organised my tooth extraction for october... ive been a busy bee =]
Reply 55
Woke up at 6:15, got the train to work, and I've been here ever since :frown: It's lunch time now though, thank god!
got up at around 8
cleaned all the windows in the house
went to the doctors to get my dad's prescription and then got his tablets from the chemist
paid in some cheques seeing as I was right near hsbc anyway
came home
watched house
came online!
Woke up. Took a crap, had a ****. Had a shower, went to sort out student account. Got back home, ordered pizza and watched prison breaks new episode. Now read this and watching chappelle show.
Got up at 11ish, walked the dogs, had natter with mum, came online
boooring
Reply 59
thedevilisback
Woke up. Took a crap, had a ****. Had a shower, went to sort out student account. Got back home, ordered pizza and watched prison breaks new episode. Now read this and watching chappelle show.

we could be brothers

Latest

Trending

Trending