The Student Room Group

completely over my head

im doing a compsci degree no background i essentially missed some of my first lectures because of some technical difficulties the moment i was in i quickly realized how out of my depths i am some content been a humanities person essentially since secondary did all humanities levels. I'm certainly not the smartest person but ive usually been able to grasp what is going on but here im completely out of my depths i know compsci has a large learning curve

i wanna be the type of person who faces adversity and sticks it through but usually one to quit when the going gets tough im so used to everything being easy anything being hard is a turn off any advice on being the stupidest person in the room and really struggling w ur course

Thank u so much
Original post by losingmymind0-0
im doing a compsci degree no background i essentially missed some of my first lectures because of some technical difficulties the moment i was in i quickly realized how out of my depths i am some content been a humanities person essentially since secondary did all humanities levels. I'm certainly not the smartest person but ive usually been able to grasp what is going on but here im completely out of my depths i know compsci has a large learning curve

i wanna be the type of person who faces adversity and sticks it through but usually one to quit when the going gets tough im so used to everything being easy anything being hard is a turn off any advice on being the stupidest person in the room and really struggling w ur course

Thank u so much

I would say that if you didn’t need a compsci background to get on to the course, lecturers/tutors should be understanding to questions that seem obvious to them. So always ask them for help if you need to. Don’t worry about not being the smartest person in the room, just focus on yourself. Anyway you don’t know how other people on the course are doing or if they really understand it, so there is no point calling yourself the “stupidest” person in the room. Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending