ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by MohammadFaisal)
yes i applied through UCAS and also gave the UCAT TEST.
That's a waste of a UCAS choice... you could have applied directly to Brunel and then you would have had another UCAS choice for a non-private med school.

P.S. (No offence to you, I post this every time I see it) In proper English, it's not give an exam. In South Asian languages "give" may be the correct verb, but it's take, sit or do an exam in English. Whether in the UK or in Australia, people may be confused if they hear that you're "giving" the test, because it sounds like you're composing the questions or administering it as a examiner.
username5522918
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ecolier)
That's a waste of a UCAS choice... you could have applied directly to Brunel and then you would have had another UCAS choice for a non-private med school.

P.S. (No offence to you, I post this every time I see it) In proper English, it's not give an exam. In South Asian languages "give" may be the correct verb, but it's take, sit or do an exam in English. Whether in the UK or in Australia, people may be confused if they hear that you're "giving" the test, because it sounds like you're composing the questions or administering it as a examiner.
Actually it got auto corrected as people use this sentence here a lot.I will keep this in mind next time.Thank you.I applied through UCAS because i had no knowledge that some uni accept direct application and give them equal consideration.It was only after the UCAS deadline i got to know this.
Last edited by username5522918; 9 months ago
medschoolfanatic
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
the Christmas break is over and the admissions office said they will get back in January, did anyone hear back?
Faxstudent
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Anyone heard anything?
Ayushbal
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Nope
lebronto3011
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I submitted my brunel london medicine application yesterday, is this overly late?

How many people have gotten interviews already for September 2021 start? How many weeks can I expect for brunel to reach back to me?
Priyapinkrabbit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Nobody has received an interview as of yet. Brunel recently sent me an email saying that they will to give decisions as soon as possible but they’ve got huge numbers of applications.

(Original post by lebronto3011)
I submitted my brunel london medicine application yesterday, is this overly late?

How many people have gotten interviews already for September 2021 start? How many weeks can I expect for brunel to reach back to me?
lebronto3011
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Priyapinkrabbit)
Nobody has received an interview as of yet. Brunel recently sent me an email saying that they will to give decisions as soon as possible but they’ve got huge numbers of applications.
Oh that makes sense.
So since I submitted my application yesterday, that wasn't too late? I thought a bunch of interviews/seats already would've went out, so id be competing for the last batch, but guess not.
Priyapinkrabbit
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I don’t think it would be a problem because they said that the will only close applications when they received that certain number of places so they probably haven’t yet
Faxstudent
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Is anyone certain that Brunel has not started giving out interview invites?
medschoolfanatic
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Faxstudent)
Is anyone certain that Brunel has not started giving out interview invites?
we can't be 100% sure cause we aren't in contact with every single person who applied. I received an email saying im gonna get invited for an interview if im in after jan 4 (which I didnt) and no one in this thread I guess is yet to receive anything. anyways, interviews will be held in may which is quite crazy cause im going to be having externals in may, anyways there is plenty of time left
Priyapinkrabbit
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by medschoolfanatic)
we can't be 100% sure cause we aren't in contact with every single person who applied. I received an email saying im gonna get invited for an interview if im in after jan 4 (which I didnt) and no one in this thread I guess is yet to receive anything. anyways, interviews will be held in may which is quite crazy cause im going to be having externals in may, anyways there is plenty of time left
That’s true.

Interviews in May?! That’s so far away!
medschoolfanatic
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Priyapinkrabbit)
That’s true.

Interviews in May?! That’s so far away!
yes, there will be a series of interviews the first starting in may
Faxstudent
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by medschoolfanatic)
yes, there will be a series of interviews the first starting in may
How do you know interviews will start in May? Did they say that somewhere?
Redchillies
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Faxstudent)
How do you know interviews will start in May? Did they say that somewhere?
They sent us an email saying the interviews will be held in may and they will reach out to us with a decision before end of january
Faxstudent
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Redchillies)
They sent us an email saying the interviews will be held in may and they will reach out to us with a decision before end of january
If you don’t mind me asking, did you apply through ucas or direct or through an agent?
Last edited by Faxstudent; 8 months ago
Medic2003
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
It’s almost the end of January. Has anyone heard any news?
Redchillies
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Moazan)
Nope
Caro77uk
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Nope
Priyapinkrabbit
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Moazan)
Nope
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (48)
13.41%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
25.98%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.6%
I'm finding things difficult (124)
34.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.38%

Watched Threads