EClarke66
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I was wondering if anyone can give ideas on how to organise uni work/notes for Paramedic students. I used arch lever files at a levels is it a good idea to do the same at uni.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
1) before started a semester, write all the due dates in like a paper and stick it on the your wall.
EClarke66
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
1) before started a semester, write all the due dates in like a paper and stick it on the your wall.
Okay thank you
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by EClarke66)
I was wondering if anyone can give ideas on how to organise uni work/notes for Paramedic students. I used arch lever files at a levels is it a good idea to do the same at uni.
Hiya!

I would recommend either sticking to paper or digital notes. I have always found it easier to store all my lecture notes digitally because the majority of assignments are digital and not handwritten (unless groupwork, exams or a presentation which may not be digitally assessed).

In the first week of uni your lecturer should provide a handbook with all the topics which will be covered in that module. I then created folders for each topic within each module where I could store all my lecture notes, seminar prep, seminar activities and seminar notes in. This could be done digitally or using lever archers where you can write all your notes and any revision for each module. I found storing all my work digitally easier just because I can type quicker during a lecturer rather than writing, plus storing your work on your laptop saves you a lot of space!

Hope this helps! Sam- Official Student Rep
EClarke66
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hiya!

I would recommend either sticking to paper or digital notes. I have always found it easier to store all my lecture notes digitally because the majority of assignments are digital and not handwritten (unless groupwork, exams or a presentation which may not be digitally assessed).

In the first week of uni your lecturer should provide a handbook with all the topics which will be covered in that module. I then created folders for each topic within each module where I could store all my lecture notes, seminar prep, seminar activities and seminar notes in. This could be done digitally or using lever archers where you can write all your notes and any revision for each module. I found storing all my work digitally easier just because I can type quicker during a lecturer rather than writing, plus storing your work on your laptop saves you a lot of space!

Hope this helps! Sam- Official Student Rep
Hi Sam thank you very this is incredibly helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (102)
5.15%
Uncertainty around my education (297)
15%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (210)
10.61%
Lack of purpose or motivation (277)
13.99%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (86)
4.34%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (112)
5.66%
Loneliness (174)
8.79%
Financial worries (71)
3.59%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (87)
4.39%
Exposure to negative news/social media (93)
4.7%
Lack of real life entertainment (108)
5.45%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (176)
8.89%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (187)
9.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise