i don't get it

Watch
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
everytime i try to be nice to people they always act like ***** towards me. i don't know why but everyone hates me. i end up being friends with almost everyone but the friendships don't last long. i always **** things up. i never know why.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Vanessa Chuah)
everytime i try to be nice to people they always act like ***** towards me. i don't know why but everyone hates me. i end up being friends with almost everyone but the friendships don't last long. i always **** things up. i never know why.
Is there something in specific that you mess up?
Vanessa Chuah
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Is there something in specific that you mess up?
not really. but for example, i might do something(a habit) and it annoys people and they break off the friendship. especially online friendships. in real life, i rarely have a problem with this.
KelsieTaylor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
not really. but for example, i might do something(a habit) and it annoys people and they break off the friendship. especially online friendships. in real life, i rarely have a problem with this.
How would a habit of yours get in the way of an online friendship? Unless it's a habit that can be noticed over text...
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What is the habit? I suppose the obvious answer is to stop doing it if its a negative one.
Vanessa Chuah
Rep:
?
(Original post by KelsieTaylor)
How would a habit of yours get in the way of an online friendship? Unless it's a habit that can be noticed over text...
yeah, it is. like spamming others and getting mad over the smallest things.

(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
What is the habit? I suppose the obvious answer is to stop doing it if its a negative one.
spamming others and getting mad over the smallest things. like if someone say something i don't like i get defensive.
KelsieTaylor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

spamming others and getting mad over the smallest things. like if someone say something i don't like i get defensive.
Well, maybe you can try to control this habit.
FatmaR:)
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There’s nothing wrong with you. You just haven’t found someone who’s good enough for you 😊✨
deadroseex
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
😳😳😳😬😬😬✨
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago

Start making a list of friendships that have ended and id what went wrong in each.
Keep the list and avoid replicating those errors/ habits in future.
You can also have a different or less destructive way of dealing with such situations in future.
That should remove annoying habits.
You cant have that many.
Vanessa Chuah
Rep:
?
(Original post by deadroseex)
😳😳😳😬😬😬✨
???
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Which is the real you? The Keyboard Warrior?
Or the Chilled Out Person in real life?

They may well both be the Real You.

One thing I would say is that in life about 1/3 or people won't like you. 1/3 of people will be fairly neutral towards you. 1/3 will like you. With 1/10 liking you a lot.
You will also get a certain amount of two-faced people that will be nice as pie to your face but moan about you behind your back.

You won't be liked by all the people all the time.

Although it does sound like if you were more chilled out online you'd fall out with fewer people.
So in future, try to let others be idiots online. You just do your own thing and keep calm and carry on.

And also, BTW, from what I've seen of your posts and messages on this forum, you seem like a polite, charming, interesting, level headed person.
So maybe you're being a bit harsh on yourself and on how you come across online? Or maybe TSR brings out the best in you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (104)
13.33%
I'm not sure (34)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.9%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.44%
I'm not a current university student (382)
48.97%

Watched Threads