The Student Room Group

lowest point in my life right now

Behind in 2/3 of my A levels, got bad (worst in the class) results on my test on one of my alevels, I'm lost, i heard it's easy at the start then progresses to a harder level. What do i do? I currently awaiting for a depression diagnosis, and i when i think about my future, i see no hope.
Reply 1
Well, in the mean time, rather than stressing yourself out with A-Levels, focus on trying to be kind to yourself. Not seeing hope doesn't mean there isn't a way out of this, it just means your vision is a bit clouded. Do you journal at all? If not then it might be worth journalling a bit each day, talking about how you're feeling, difficulties and things in your life you're grateful for.

There are a few other things as well but start with the basics for the time being. You will be OK in the end.

You say you're in the process of getting a depression diagnosis? Have you been to your GP yet?
Original post by Pathway
Well, in the mean time, rather than stressing yourself out with A-Levels, focus on trying to be kind to yourself. Not seeing hope doesn't mean there isn't a way out of this, it just means your vision is a bit clouded. Do you journal at all? If not then it might be worth journalling a bit each day, talking about how you're feeling, difficulties and things in your life you're grateful for.

There are a few other things as well but start with the basics for the time being. You will be OK in the end.

You say you're in the process of getting a depression diagnosis? Have you been to your GP yet?

Yes, is there in any way i can do anything about alevels
Original post by standardolo
Behind in 2/3 of my A levels, got bad (worst in the class) results on my test on one of my alevels, I'm lost, i heard it's easy at the start then progresses to a harder level. What do i do? I currently awaiting for a depression diagnosis, and i when i think about my future, i see no hope.

Getting good grades is no easy feat so don't beat yourself up. I recommend Ali Abdaals study tips especially if you do bio and chem - if you want more personal tips - Private message me for my snap and we can talk easier there
Original post by standardolo

Do not give up though. Getting a C in the end result is better than getting nothing.

Why don't you revise and make notes on microsoft word and watch videos and hire a private tutor?

Quick Reply

Latest