relationship issues

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
so I like this boy and I get confused wether he likes me. so he has a girlfriend but she's at uni. we've done everything if uno what I mean. I saw him yesterday and he kept trying to make summit happen if uno what I mean by that. but sometimes I really think he cares about me but then sometimes I think he just wants me for sex. he gets all weird with me if im talking to someone he checks on my location on snap chat I dunno what to do I get so confused !!!!!!!!! please help me
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why are you going after a guy who has a girlfriend?

Don’t be a home wrecker. Go for a boy who is single and treats you right.

If he’s willing to cheat on his girlfriend for you, he will be more than willing to cheat on you with someone else.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so I like this boy and I get confused wether he likes me. so he has a girlfriend but she's at uni. we've done everything if uno what I mean. I saw him yesterday and he kept trying to make summit happen if uno what I mean by that. but sometimes I really think he cares about me but then sometimes I think he just wants me for sex. he gets all weird with me if im talking to someone he checks on my location on snap chat I dunno what to do I get so confused !!!!!!!!! please help me
Has he already cheated on his girlfriend with you? :curious:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Has he already cheated on his girlfriend with you? :curious:
yes
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You shouldn't be doing that with someone who has a girlfriend. That's horrible! Imagine what that could do too her, him and you. That is a detrimental relationship. You need to sort that out
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ItsStarLordMan)
You shouldn't be doing that with someone who has a girlfriend. That's horrible! Imagine what that could do too her, him and you. That is a detrimental relationship. You need to sort that out
what am I meant to do then when I've fallen so In love with this kid !!!! its so hard he tells me one thing and does another he confuses me more and more everyday
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
what am I meant to do then when I've fallen so In love with this kid !!!! its so hard he tells me one thing and does another he confuses me more and more everyday
i get that but cheating isn't acceptable and trying to justify it doesn't make it any better. There's no excuse for it. He just has to choose
pepsimaxcherry
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
He doesn’t love you. If he’s acting this way, he clearly doesn’t.

Look at it this way -
He’s cheated on his girlfriend. Obviously this gives all indications that he will cheat on you as well.
You cannot trust him.
He hasn’t given you an indication he loves you.
The only thing you know is he wants sex.

He’s a cheat.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
well hes posted a picture of him and his girlfriend being all cutie but Sunday he was with me kissing my head trying to do **** with me but then calls me that night and then hangs up cause she calls please someone help me !!!!!!!!!!!!
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
He wants sex because his girlfriend is at Uni and he's not getting any lol. Really simple.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
He wants sex because his girlfriend is at Uni and he's not getting any lol. Really simple.
but this has been going on for 2 years
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
but this has been going on for 2 years
So that's two years he's been keeping you a secret while carrying on with his actual girlfriend. If he wanted a real relationship with you he would have broken up with her ages ago.

And thats not even mentioning the fact he's a liar/cheater lmao, why would you even want to be in a relationship with someone like that.
Last edited by ChickenMadness; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
So that's two years he's been keeping you a secret while carrying on with his actual girlfriend. If he wanted a real relationship with you he would have broken up with her ages ago.

And thats not even mentioning the fact he's a liar/cheater lmao, why would you even want to be in a relationship with someone like that.
how do I get over him ? please help me
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
how do I get over him ? please help me
Well for starters you need to block him on social media and stop talking to him. It's going to take a while for you to get over it if it's been going on for two years. If you need to cry, go for it and get it all out of your system. Eventually it will stop bothering you once you start moving on with your life and focus on other things.

Music can be pretty helpful for 'emotional healing', also talking it out with someone, or just typing everything out or writing in a diary about what happened, it can help your head feel less messy and confused.
Last edited by ChickenMadness; 2 weeks ago
username5395306
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
if hes done that with you with his current gf are you sure he wont do it to you aswell....
Anonymous #1
Well for starters you need to block him on social media and stop talking to him. It's going to take a while for you to get over it if it's been going on for two years. If you need to cry, go for it and get it all out of your system. Eventually it will stop bothering you once you start moving on with your life and focus on other things.

Music can be pretty helpful for 'emotional healing', also talking it out with someone, or just typing everything out or writing in a diary about what happened, it can help your head feel less messy and confused.
thank you so much ! I feel like a complete slut but I just love him and feel like I cannot forget him but I know I have to.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
thank you so much ! I feel like a complete slut but I just love him and feel like I cannot forget him but I know I have to.
It's an honest mistake. People don't realise they're being manipulated when they're in love.
Anonymous #1
It's an honest mistake. People don't realise they're being manipulated when they're in love.
so you don't think im a **** be honest
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
so you don't think im a **** be honest
No, because it's not like you were the one cheating on their partner and stringing people along.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Your use of "kid" here and "uno" earlier say a lot I think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (190)
29.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.41%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.98%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.36%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.89%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.81%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.88%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.25%

Watched Threads