The Student Room Group

What to do blocked by old friend?

Hey guys,
Been randomly blocked by an old friend. we used to be tight for 5 years. We stopped talking as much for only a year, but he blocked me on snapchat after a mini disagreement. Such a tiny thing but I was blocked. Feels like such a big deal (although it isn't obviously), even a WHOLE YEAR LATER, and I constantly feel stressed/anxious because of it. Should I seek help, maybe CBT or something because it is like a serious obsession. I am not even obsessed with him, but am obsessed with the fact he blocked me and I feel REALLY bad/upset about it!! Any ways to cope??
Being blocked, ghosted or de-friended is a part of social media life.
Don't allow yourself to get upset or obsessed over it.

Life is too short- social media blocking and spats are not worth the time or emotion.
There is nothing that you can do but move on.
Focus on the future and doing the things that make you happy, not obsessing over the past.
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
Being blocked, ghosted or de-friended is a part of social media life.
Don't allow yourself to get upset or obsessed over it.

Life is too short- social media blocking and spats are not worth the time or emotion.
There is nothing that you can do but move on.
Focus on the future and doing the things that make you happy, not obsessing over the past.

Yhhh I knowwwwww but it’s sad 😞 just cause I’ve known him for sooo long nothing else. Is being blocked normal? Just feels like it’s only me idkk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending