What should I do

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Me & my ex split but we still see each other, she has a new boyfriend and is doesn’t show much respect to me & is manipulating but I am single and put up with her bs because she still lets me bang her, truth is I don’t like her as a person but she is very hot and she lets me do whatever I want to her in the bedroom. I’m kinda manipulating her myself, like I pretend to like her & listen to her ******** stories knowing I can carry on getting laid while being single and being able to chill with my friends with no girlfriend ********.
Thing is I’ve been feeling she’s possibly still into or might want to get back together & I NEVER want that, as you can easily tell from this she is a liar and a cheat, she cheated on me it’s why we split. Thing is id like to keep this going where I get to have really good kinky sex all while having no commitments. I don’t think we will get caught as I never call or text her, I just wait for her to call which she does once a week, we’ve got it set up quite solid.
What would you guys advise? Can I keep this going, she cheated on me (with the guy she’s with now) so I don’t feel bad at all, I’m more concerned like I don’t want to ever get back with her, but she is very sexy trust me! Plus she lets me do her in any ways I want no questions.
Altvamp
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Um, get a life, do really want to spend it having sex only, you'll end up alone & unhappy and maybe with an std, what about dates, doing stuff together, and you are both as bad as each other
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Altvamp)
Um, get a life, do really want to spend it having sex only, you'll end up alone & unhappy and maybe with an std, what about dates, doing stuff together, and you are both as bad as each other
How am I bad? She cheated on me with this guy... I’m just using the lying *****!
Altvamp
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She cheated but you are still cheating yourself, it's just a free prostitute, which is fine if all you want in life is sex, it sounds like one or both of you re addicted to sex, do any of you also suffer from depression? You've admitted you are using her but she is using you so you both as bad in that respect
Anonymous #1
She cheated but you are still cheating yourself, it's just a free prostitute, which is fine if all you want in life is sex, it sounds like one or both of you re addicted to sex, do any of you also suffer from depression? You've admitted you are using her but she is using you so you both as bad in that respect
How am I cheating? I’m single. She’s the one cheating, yeah you are right it’s like a free prostitute, what’s not to like about that?
She hurt me bad when she cheated, so no I don’t feel bad at all for using her. I’m seeing it as I’m single getting free sex once a week while also being single getting to do what I want in my spare time with no gf checking where I am.
Altvamp
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you have issues, you don't see anything wrong with yourself so you will just carry on as you are, I don't really see why you bothered to post, what did you want? Confirmation that you are correct, that you are a great guy? That you should carry on? You asked for advice and my advice is break it off, try doing something else with a new partner other than sex, take control of it.
Anonymous #1
I think you have issues, you don't see anything wrong with yourself so you will just carry on as you are, I don't really see why you bothered to post, what did you want? Confirmation that you are correct, that you are a great guy? That you should carry on? You asked for advice and my advice is break it off, try doing something else with a new partner other than sex, take control of it.
I wanted advice on if she tried to get back with me on how to handle that as I never want to as she is untrustworthy as you can get.
I don’t think I am doing anything wrong though, I’m a single guy, she’s gonna cheat on her guy with someone else if not me lol. She lied to me & cheated so why shouldn’t I get my use out of her if I enjoy it?
Anonymous #1
Any others have an opinion on this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (55)
36.18%
No (80)
52.63%
I don't know (17)
11.18%

Watched Threads