The Student Room Group

DWP Job Coach...can anyone advise?

Hi,

Had my interview on video - 2 weeks ago, since then I have uploaded ID and had to have it verified in a 1-1 meeting on Teams.

I have read many posts about people getting their scores but I can’t see anywhere on my application portal that gives me my scores for any tests or interviews? Anyone help?

I fear I live with false hope, do I have a chance? How long will I have to wait? (If you’ve been in a similar position and got an offer or rejected!)

Thanks - ive looked across many other posts to get these answers! All the best.
Reply 1
Original post by 1Ronaldo
Hi,

Had my interview on video - 2 weeks ago, since then I have uploaded ID and had to have it verified in a 1-1 meeting on Teams.

I have read many posts about people getting their scores but I can’t see anywhere on my application portal that gives me my scores for any tests or interviews? Anyone help?

I fear I live with false hope, do I have a chance? How long will I have to wait? (If you’ve been in a similar position and got an offer or rejected!)

Thanks - ive looked across many other posts to get these answers! All the best.

There doesn't seem to be consistency or transparency around either July or September recruitment so I've given up trying to work out the 'system' and where I am up to. Not much help but it seems all anyone can expect is ..follow instructions and wait, wait, wait.
I am at provisional offer for July awaiting pre employment checks but then saw a September location right on my doorstep so applied for that. People on here had said that after doing SJT an interview invite followed very quickly with a virtually immediate deadline to complete and then RTW checks. I did SJT Saturday and am now at wait wait wait stage.
Keep telling myself patience is a virtue. Would have been less frustrating to just speak to someone about switching locations having already jumped through hoops to prove capability for the role. Have heard I may need to withdraw 2nd application once formal offer is made for 1st one, but I was hoping to 'pass' again before then. It feels like a game of blindfolded chess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending