At what age did you lose your virginity? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was 17. I was in Gullane in Scotland working at the British Open. I was staying with a friend in her house up there, and another girl was staying who I'd never met. Over the course of the week, we got to know each other. We spent our last 4 nights in Gullane in the same bed. 1st night was 'first base', 2nd night was 'second base', 3rd night was... well you can guess what it was by the 4th night.

It was great. I'm still friends with the girl, I wasn't drunk, it was in a bed, and I have no regrets.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was 15. I've always looked alot older then what i am, so i began going out clubbing just after my 15th birthday. I started going out with another freind my age, his cousin who was 17 at the time, and some of her freinds. Anyway we started to become good freinds, and one week after a night out we went back to one of her freinds houses and had a few drinks. My mate went off with some other bird, and left me alone. I ended up having way to much to drink, and the next thing i had ended up sleeping with his cousin.

I don't regret it, and i haven't looked back since. Like some others, it may not have been the dream situation but the experience has helped me since then. Wouldn't change it if i could go back.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had just turned 21 :p: I probably set the record here for being the oldest to do so on TSR lol *cringe* I'm such a prude
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm still 21 btw. For quite a while too, the birthday's not till September 15th!
Oziris
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ill get back to you all on that one :p: :rolleyes:
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Oziris)
Ill get back to you all on that one :p: :rolleyes:
Lol, okay! :p: Why, how old are you, Oziris? :confused:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
I had just turned 21 :p: I probably set the record here for being the oldest to do so on TSR lol *cringe* I'm such a prude
You've beaten me to it by at least a year
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
You've beaten me to it by at least a year
You're older than 22? :eek:
Oziris
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lol, okay! :p: Why, how old are you, Oziris? :confused:

18 19 in 3 weeks
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You're older than 22? :eek:
No, just 22.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No, just 22.
We can't help being innocent saints :p:

*posts this under her halo*

*Angels - humming in the background* :cool:
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
We spent our last 4 nights in Gullane in the same bed. 1st night was 'first base', 2nd night was 'second base', 3rd night was... well you can guess what it was by the 4th night.
It's ridiculous when British kids use the base system: too much time watching crap American movies and series :rolleyes: I do too, but I'm not going to start imagining I'm in one of them... sigh...
Baseball isn't even a national sport.

Plus the whole concept of the base system is adapted to American society where historically, girls were much more encouraged to remain virgins for marriage (and even today) so they had to create bases to "delay" losing their virginity. But in Europe, we were never bothered: either do sexual stuff or just don't. No point in creating bases. It just screws up everyone's notions of what goes before what. Why should 2nd base and 3rd base go before 4th? It's just stupid...
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
It's ridiculous when British kids use the base system: too much time watching crap American movies and series :rolleyes: I do too, but I'm not going to start imagining I'm in one of them... sigh...
Baseball isn't even a national sport.

Plus the whole concept of the base system is adapted to American society where historically, girls were much more encouraged to remain virgins for marriage (and even today) so they had to create bases to "delay" losing their virginity. But in Europe, we were never bothered: either do sexual stuff or just don't. No point in creating bases. It just screws up everyone's notions of what goes before what. Why should 2nd base and 3rd base go before 4th? It's just stupid...
In Spain they're "never bothered"?!? Not from what I hear.

What is the base system anyway? I've never understood it.
marychrist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can't remember if I've already posted in this thread

but I was 16, within a few days / weeks of being with my boyfriend (I had, however, pined after him for 3 years and I don't regret a thing)
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kingslaw)
In Spain they're "never bothered"?!? Not from what I hear.

What is the base system anyway? I've never understood it.
OK I was being a bit general by saying Europe but girls in Spain aren't advised to follow the base system and Spain is no where near what it's like in the USA. It's true that Spaniards lose their virginity later than anyone else in Europe because they're quite religious. But the average Spanish girl (I've known a few) isn't bothered about remaining a virgin until marriage. It's just losing it is a big issue.
The base system is a purely American invention...
There are four bases at baseball: the last base means doing the deed. First base is kissing. Second and Third bases are other ways of "touching" eachother.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
We can't help being innocent saints :p:

*posts this under her halo*

*Angels - humming in the background* :cool:
I am not quite as innocent as I like to make out though :p: Despite not even knowing what was what until I was 16. Its a result of living an over sheltered life style I think.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am not quite as innocent as I like to make out though :p: Despite not even knowing what was what until I was 16. Its a result of living an over sheltered life style I think.
Don't worry. I had a mate during my first year of uni who had to be explained what a girl's ******** was. In addition to many other things...
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i was 17, it was crap.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
i was 17, it was crap.
what makes you say that glit?

i lost it at 14
PinkPigeon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mine was when I was 15 but with someone who I really loved (still do...but wasn't that long ago...) and someone who i knew i could totally trust- thats why I don't think i will ever regret it because no matter how/if we split up, I know that it was the best way I could have lost it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (668)
80.68%
Leave (160)
19.32%

Watched Threads