This discussion is closed.
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NEWUSERNAME)
but did you? (marry him)
Rather unfortunately not. He's still my best friend though.
NEWUSERNAME
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by onlylittleme)
cos it was with my ex boyfriend who kinda pressurised me into doing it, when I said i wanted to stop after a few minutes he lay on top of me and wouldnt stop.
hmm that sounds very dodgy...
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Is that not kinda like rape? :dong:
yeah! he forced you!
swishmasta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cos it was with my ex boyfriend who kinda pressurised me into doing it, when I said i wanted to stop after a few minutes he lay on top of me and wouldnt stop.
straight up rape!
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Gotta say girl it's rape
puppy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Bekaboo)
Gotta say girl it's rape
Not sure this is where I wanted my thread to go, any chance of dropping the rape topic? Not surely it's overly helpful to anyone.
Thanks
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thats rape. Im also a dancing elephant :elefant:

so 2 people voted 14. obvious who 1 of those people were :rolleyes: who is the other 1? a 13 year old? when did sammy join here :confused: a 12 or under kid :eek: bloody hell! who voted for this? make yourself known
NEWUSERNAME
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)

so 2 people voted 14. obvious who 1 of those people were :rolleyes: who is the other 1? a 13 year old? when did sammy join here :confused: a 12 or under kid :eek: bloody hell! who voted for this? make yourself known
it's gotta be a joke? :eek: yuck.. so not ~seXy~ !
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Is that not kinda like rape? :dong:
...yes
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I heard a rumour that this girl in my year had sex with an 18yr old when she was just 11.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NEWUSERNAME)
it's gotta be a joke? :eek: yuck.. so not ~seXy~ !
if i find out who it is i will make a joke of it
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

:eek: :eek: :eek:
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
I heard a rumour that this girl in my year had sex with an 18yr old when she was just 11.
tell her theres no harm in joining here
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by svidrigailov)
I voted fourteen I think; I can't remember whether I was fourteen or fifteen.
we have a winner. so, as you and need money have so much im common time to spill the beans. (not literally)
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
tell her theres no harm in joining here
Eric, she is nearly (if not already) 19 and I havn't seen her in six months. Last time I saw bher was I brief hello in one of our locals. And I'm hardly likey going to go up to her and say "Hey, you know theres this great forums called......." am I.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Eric, she is nearly (if not already) 19 and I havn't seen her in six months. Last time I saw bher was I brief hello in one of our locals. And I'm hardly likey going to go up to her and say "Hey, you know theres this great forums called......." am I.
whats wrong with doing that :bootyshak or would u rather get in with the gossip first. unless you said i chat on there so if u wanna chat feel free to join and we will chat. that might work.
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
whats wrong with doing that :bootyshak or would u rather get in with the gossip first. unless you said i chat on there so if u wanna chat feel free to join and we will chat. that might work.
Eric, I hardly ever spoke to the girl during my time there. She ran with the popular crowd and she was only in one of my classes and that was Science in the final year.
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its not really rape cos I consented at first it was just after a few minutes. I dunno, but it wasnt much fun and I wish I had waited.
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its not really rape cos I consented at first it was just after a few minutes. I dunno, but it wasnt much fun and I wish I had waited.
So it's rape.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if you asked him to stop and he carried on i think its rape
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (697)
80.58%
Leave (168)
19.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed