Turn on thread page Beta

At what age did you lose your virginity? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SexyPrince-type)
    isnt it a little... hmm... desperate to talk about this stuff?
    and that would be why? because we're british and sex is still a taboo subject?

ReputationRep:
    i know someone that was raped at a much much younger age by family, its messed her up, but she still views her first time outside of that as losing her virginity. *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    the taboo thing depends on the person, i know people who can talk openly, but also ppl that go red and shrink into the corner, it depends a lot on how you talk about it really

ReputationRep:

12 or under?! rapeXcore..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I am not sure yet, maybe by 2010 I will know the answer to this question. All I know is that I am 22 now and the leaves will turn to green and I will be 23. The clock tickets and sexual attractiveness decreases as the decades pile up.

I am like a Pendelino, I will wear the virgin badge until I am rusty and replaced with some faster model. I am like a megastore that never gets taken over by HMV, instead suffer in the hands of the competition and close down one by one.
    Aw!!! So sweet! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)

12 or under?! rapeXcore..
    xcuse me? was that for me? it was under, real bad sh*t

ReputationRep:

dunno if it's just me or my ex just sux...but i didn't enjoy it. it hurts like hell.

ReputationRep:
    we'd only been together a few weeks, but it just felt right. i knew i could trust him and we were (still are) completely in love.
    plus it didn't hurt at all... in fact it was amazing... :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    we'd only been together a few weeks, but it just felt right. i knew i could trust him and we were (still are) completely in love.
    plus it didn't hurt at all... in fact it was amazing...
    lucky u.
    it hurt so much for me that i was in agony the next day when i was doing sitting trot while riding...and my riding instructor wondered why the hell i was so bad (of course i couldn't have told him!!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    how so? I'd find it hard to be desperate if I'm having sex and talking about it.
    It's not desperate to post messages on the forum while having sex. It's just :eek:

ReputationRep:
    May I also point out that the person who created the poll didn't make a very good one. They probably have the wrong impression about what is standard. There are way more people losing their virgnity after 20, than at 12, 13 or probably even 14.

(Original post by eurasianfeline)

dunno if it's just me or my ex just sux...but i didn't enjoy it. it hurts like hell.
    a certain percentage of women actually have problems such that it makes sex painful. Some experience poor secretions (hence dryness) where in others i think there may be something wrong neuronal (maybe they are wired up wrong so that what should be recieved as 'enjoyable' stretch. comes across as 'painful/colicy' stretch.

Its something you might want to consider seeing your doctor about. Sexual well being is an important part of your health, whether you actively are having sex or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    a certain percentage of women actually have problems such that it makes sex painful. Some experience poor secretions (hence dryness) where in others i think there may be something wrong neuronal (maybe they are wired up wrong so that what should be recieved as 'enjoyable' stretch. comes across as 'painful/colicy' stretch.

Its something you might want to consider seeing your doctor about. Sexual well being is an important part of your health, whether you actively are having sex or not.
    That's what KY Jelly is for... The trouble is that if a friend comes across a tube of that stuff, he/she might get different ideas about what you do late at night.

16... I'm a good boy and waited until I was legal.

(Original post by SamTheMan)
    That's what KY Jelly is for... The trouble is that if a friend comes across a tube of that stuff, he/she might get different ideas about what you do late at night.
    yes but for some people it isn't a factor of 'dryness' it is something intrinsically wrong. For some reason the stretch isn't as much as it should or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    16... I'm a good boy and waited until I was legal.
    Waited, ey? Who propositioned you earlier? :eek: :p:

Oh yeah, it was 18 for me, and the perfect time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    yes but for some people it isn't a factor of 'dryness' it is something intrinsically wrong. For some reason the stretch isn't as much as it should or something.
    I wasn't talking about the s.... or any of that gross anatomical stuff. Just the need for lube.

(Original post by pikaboo)
    Waited, ey? Who propositioned you earlier? :eek: :p:

Oh yeah, it was 18 for me, and the perfect time.
    Hmmm, er...

Fine, my only chance came when I was 16 anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Hmmm, er...

Fine, my only chance came when I was 16 anyways.
    Do you mean first chance or ideal oppertunity, that is the question?

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Do you mean first chance or ideal oppertunity, that is the question?
    I don't regret it! :eek:

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.