At what age did you lose your virginity? Watch

This discussion is closed.
puppy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
I'm not prudish. but i would like to wait until I'm with some-one I really love. so it isn't empty, ya know?
No, not really
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Well why not? You discuss your own because they actually mean something, because you understand why you did them, you have actual experience rather than vicarious little tid-bits that may or may not be true. What's the point of a message board if not to discuss your thoughts and experiences?

The reason no one on here talks about their own experiences is because they largely don't have any. Most of the people I've encountered in discussion on this board are unreasonably prudish with suprisingly out-dated and (in my opinion) poorly founded morals. That's not supposed to be an attack on people but merely an observation. I just find it rather weird that teenagers could be so reserved about sex.
Some people on here actually know some other people in real life, and so it's kind of understandable if they don't want to unleash their sexual problems to the world and their friends.
puppy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
lol fair enough....i'm not discussing my personal experiences on here though. it's up to you to decide whether you think i've had any or not
I don't think any way about you personally, hun. Im just commenting on the opinions i've heard expounded here in general.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not prudish. but i would like to wait until I'm with some-one I really love. so it isn't empty, ya know?
yep
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)
I lost my virginity at 14 c'mon Eric give me the best you got :aetsch:
was it in a park at night time? you were probably drunk :rolleyes:
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I lost my virginity when I was 17, dont regret it at all, Im not all that keen on the person I had sex with for the first time but it gave me experience with girls/sex etc. which has really helped me in terms of other sexual relationships Ive had since..
khil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeh I get you

And Puppy it's not about being "reserved" about sex - it's about saving the most special thing - namely yourself - for only one person, that one special person whom you'll love and be with for the rest of your life. Now call me old-fashioned if you like, but when I meet someone who is special to me, I'd like to give him something no one else ever had before. I only want him to have it - something I'd never give to anyone else. So I wanna save myself for my husband, when I meet him. That seems like a long wait but it's worth it methinks.
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
was it in a park at night time? you were probably drunk :rolleyes:
Nope, I was sober and It was in a bedroom :bootyshak
puppy
Rep:
?
(Original post by glance)
Some people on here actually know some other people in real life, and so it's kind of understandable if they don't want to unleash their sexual problems to the world and their friends.
Problems? I didn't think we were discussing people's problems. I know people on here too, but that was my earlier point about people's attitudes. It's so awfully British to not discuss sex, we're all teenagers/young adults, it's quite an important topic but people seem almost ashamed of it. The amount of times people use words like "slut" just makes you wonder what the hell's going on in people's heads. Sex is the ultimate point to life, how on earth can having it be "slutty"?
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Yeh I get you

And Puppy it's not about being "reserved" about sex - it's about saving the most special thing - namely yourself - for only one person, that one special person whom you'll love and be with for the rest of your life. Now call me old-fashioned if you like, but when I meet someone who is special to me, I'd like to give him something no one else ever had before. I only want him to have it - something I'd never give to anyone else. So I wanna save myself for my husband, when I meet him. That seems like a long wait but it's worth it methinks.
Its not just out-dated, but totally naive, I would bet you a million pounds that the person you lose your virginity to will not be the person you spend the rest of your life with.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)
Nope, I was sober and It was in a bedroom :bootyshak
god job your parents never caught you. if that dont work i will resort to name calling :aetsch: was that smiley to show you took it up the :bootyshak

chow :aetsch:
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Second that.

Some people would also say that they get flashbacks when they sleep with anybody else, and feel really guilty about it.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Its not just out-dated, but totally naive, I would bet you a million pounds that the person you lose your virginity to will not be the person you spend the rest of your life with.
unless it's like your really strict relgion and you don't have sex before marriage
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and I don't expect it to be. I just want to be able to look at myself in the mirror the next day and feel like I haven't given that to some-one unworthy of me...just because I wanted to have sex!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sex is kind of strange. Its like somthing I know that exists, its somthing I haven't experienced. I guess it must be like those people who have never been out of their city or country.

Its like a huge thing hanging over me yet at the same time its nice. All the people on this site or corrupting my ikkle mind.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
unless it's like your really strict relgion and you don't have sex before marriage
Im still willing to bet on it. In turkey, its really important for girls to be virgins when theyre married, so basically, the slutty girls/girls who wanna have sex just take it up the arse! Charming. People will also find ways to get around things..
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
god job your parents never caught you. if that dont work i will resort to name calling :aetsch: was that smiley to show you took it up the :bootyshak

chow :aetsch:
My Parents couldn't catch me It wasn't my house and no i didn't take it up the :bootyshak

:aetsch: :hello:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep but on the other hand that dosn't mean you should jump into anything with a mini skirt and a pulse. I think you should only have sex if you're serious that person, you don['t have to marry her and if you split up at least the sex at the time mean't somthing.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and I don't expect it to be. I just want to be able to look at myself in the mirror the next day and feel like I haven't given that to some-one unworthy of me...just because I wanted to have sex!
See, your problem is you think sex is something its not, Im not going to sit here and tell you that you shouldnt wait till your married etc. becuase at the end of the day its your opinion, and your choice, Ill just say that one day youll realise that its not that big a deal.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im still willing to bet on it. In turkey, its really important for girls to be virgins when theyre married, so basically, the slutty girls/girls who wanna have sex just take it up the arse! Charming. People will also find ways to get around things..
lol - they're that desperate for sex then? surely up the arse must feel v. diff :confused: (i wouldn't know) :p:

:eek: this will get deleted won't it?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (24)
17.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
39.13%
Nope, not that interesting (60)
43.48%

Watched Threads