Turn on thread page Beta

At what age did you lose your virginity? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaggenDaZ)
    HAHAHAHAHAH LMAO UR A FUNNY GUY

i dont really give a ****, ur jst jealous mate that u wont ever be able to get a girlfriend like her
    usually net personalities are a reflection of self. and you're right, you probably aren't like this in real life or you would never hope to get a girl.

ReputationRep:
    oh well u jolly little people - merry christmas - happy sexing. c ya'll

(Original post by imasillynarb)
    You must be joking, dazya shows the girls his l33t hax0r skills and they all come falling to his feet, thats how you pull "class" kids.
    HAHAHAHAH but the thing is, is that this girl is a real life girlfriend

the internet is a playground for me........... haha jealousssssssssss

rmemeber the time u begged for kieshaxxx's msn? you're SAD **** who needs to get out....... u BEGGED her msn hahaha

ur so ****ing lame dude its unbelievable

(Original post by curryADD)
    usually net personalities are a reflection of self. and you're right, you probably aren't like this in real life or you would never hope to get a girl.
    no they are not you stupid dumb hoe ask the people ive mentioned they'll tell u different

i just own you, its as simple as that, and am different in real life

ReputationRep:
    this girl named chastidy at my school (ironically enough) lost it at 11. by the time she was 12 she was doing it in front of others!
    :confused:
    I honestly do not see why these kind of stories are such a shock/big deal to you all. This kinda stuff is totally the norm at my school. Girls in my class have had sex with as much as 15 people in there lives, had threesomes, etc. Its just not that unusual.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAH LMAO UR A FUNNY GUY

i dont really give a ****, ur jst jealous mate that u wont ever be able to get a girlfriend like her
    You were only with her for three months, that's not really an advertisement for your relationship skills with "classy" girls.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAH but the thing is, is that this girl is a real life girlfriend

the internet is a playground for me........... haha jealousssssssssss

rmemeber the time u begged for kieshaxxx's msn? you're SAD **** who needs to get out....... u BEGGED her msn hahaha

ur so ****ing lame dude its unbelievable
    Yeh, I begged for kieshaxxx's msn...because....I wanted to chat up some girl that lives 200 miles away from me over the internet? Oh wait, that doesnt sound right..?

ReputationRep:
    no they are not you stupid dumb hoe ask the people ive mentioned they'll tell u different

you really are laughable. I've seen sillynarbs picture, and let me tell you, he is 100x sexier than you.

really.

ReputationRep:
    will you all stop! you're ruining christmas for me! :p: :p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    how many people in this current argument are virgins?

im not getting involved in this one, just curious

ReputationRep:

and saying you own me is about as ridiculous as it gets...you can't even have a proper intellectual argument, you just throw out crap like "I own you!" when you get stuck in a rock and a hard place.

I have two words for you...grow up.

and fittingly, I am going to go play the wisewoman in the live nativity scene at my church now. bye

ReputationRep:
    you really are laughable. I've seen sillynarbs picture, and let me tell you, he is 100x sexier than you.

really.
    you aint seen me yet :p:

oh wait, im ugly nevermind!!

ReputationRep:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    will you all stop! you're ruining christmas for me! :p: :p: :p:
    Why are you still reading it then? You only have to turn the computer off. Go to bed and i'll sort this lot out! Merry Christmas btw, was nice discussing/arguing/whatever with you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    will you all stop! you're ruining christmas for me![/SIZE] :p: :p: :p:
    nooo! dazya is back to his old self! it's the way it should be with everyone complaining what a moron he is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

you just get laid or something?

ReputationRep:
    Phwaar dazya, not too bad. TBH I'm quite impressed.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway puppy, everyones been telling you about their virginities, whats your story?

(Original post by puppy)
    You were only with her for three months, that's not really an advertisement for your relationship skills with "classy" girls.
    so what? u play the field at a young age and experiment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    you aint seen me yet :p:

oh wait, im ugly nevermind!!
    You do realise that would make you the only person on the internet who is...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.